SOLD

JGalls

Really cool putter here. The shaft setup gives full view of the topline where ball is positioned at address for easy alignment.

35", headcover included. Used only once.

Has adjustable weights (extras not included).

Only 3 made I believe. Insert feels great and grooves put an excellent roll on it.

Info...

" This new prototype is one (1) of three (3) just milled in Bobby's Florida shop, 100% made in USA. This one has no off set at all and this one has a double bend, which brings the hands back up to the face. 100% milled from high quality U.S. Made 303 stainless steel, this experimental prototype has a polymer insert that is a distance correcting face with higher rebounds on the outer poles to enhance miss hits. This also has the radial face and grooves which starts the ball rolling early. Adjustable weights in the sole for ease of fitting."

$300 shipped.

DSC04717.jpg

DSC04718.jpg

DSC04719.jpg

DSC04720.jpg

DSC04721.jpg

Edited by JGalls

Hi JGalls,

Do you happen to know the headweight on the putter and if I could buy the additional weights too?

Thanks,

Amyas

Hi JGalls,

Do you happen to know the headweight on the putter and if I could buy the additional weights too?

Thanks,

Amyas

I don't at the moment. By the feel of it, I'd have to guess 350+. Would getting you a swingweight be suffice? I'd hate to go through pulling the head, reshafting, etc.

Additional weights can be purchased through Bobby Grace, yes.

I emailed Bobby Grace to get an idea on the current headweight.

Here is a link to the adjustable weights...

http://www.bobbygraceputters.com/online-store/weight-kits/details/59/16/weight-kits/2011-2012-bobby-grace-tour-putters-weight-kit

Thank you very much indeed for your research.

Thank you very much indeed for your research.

Just a survey question??

And survey says? :)

Funny stuff...guy asks for info like he has an interest, you oblige and the guy says "thanks"!

Not sure I get that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...