The old NSX is definitely better looking. I think it has a more classy front end. Just don't like the usual Acura 'teeth.'

Hit and miss. Has what's quickly becoming that generic super car look. Or high end sports car look.

• 3 weeks later...

I like it. Kinda similar to Audi R8. Always been a fan of the NSX. It will be interesting to see how it holds up against other super cars. I think still the best bang for your buck is Nissan GT-R. Anybody know the price point on the new NSX?

I'd drive it, that will turn a few heads.

whos ia acura is that he US honda?

love up to the front of the front tyre not mad on the grill looks like some kinda batmobile

Yes Acura is high end Honda USA

• 4 weeks later...

I think its kind of ugly but its nice to see Honda come out with something new and bring the NSX back. Honda needs to bring out more new product if they want to remain competitive. The Honda name alone isnt enough to sell cars anymore.

• 4 months later...

UK are taking orders now £5k deposit est£75k

• 4 weeks later...

Im pretty pumped about this car now. Ive warmed up to it and now I think it looks really sexy. Hopefully the performance matches the looks.

Edited by Gaijin_Golfer

• 1 month later...

I'm excited to see the NSX coming back to life, but I do like the sharper looks of the older body! The new one is cool looking, but don't like to rounded space ship look. lol