New Diamana X Shaft (Japan Only) 78t Mitsubishi Carbon

TourSpecGolfer

Only 5000 will be made! If you want one please pre book with Tario ASAP! These will not last long.

Diamana has gone to its own MCHC Group (Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation) in order to develop an all new 78t high grade carbon

Mitsubishi incorporates a new manufacturing technology they developed called Tough-QURE. Its a new technique used for carbon fiber composite moulding which allows Mitsubishi to cure carbon prepregs at a lower temperature and faster speed. The faster speed allows Mitsubishi two benefits, one to incorporate Black Copolymer Technology which increases durability and two less resin flow which creates carbon that allows for better and more consistent formability thus great for a perfectly rounded shaft with less deformation and inconsistencies.

426567_381799548503208_361343653882131_1747912_1915315822_n.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

website mentions:

-March 3rd release date

-68,250 yen

-you get an exclusive Diamana ball mark repair tool

Can you post the link?

I've already posted all the details of their newsletter on our blog yesterday http://www.golftoimpress.com/diamana-x-finally-a-high-modulus-carbon-model/

We're taking pre orders now, so please contact me.

Keep in mind yes the torque is low but the feel is good due to the 78t material.

Diamana has told me this will be far better than the boron stinger as its all new technology and better materials and manufacturing.

high launching very stiff. similar to the stinger in flight.

48mps = 70 s

50 mps = X

52-53 + mps = xx

said the xx is crayz hard.

good r eports from those that protoed it

im getign one now

tARiOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............!

im salivating at this one

dont think i can wait till march.

im geting hte 60 x yes 60 x i want htis to be light and stiff so i can get some extra head speed and clobber the daylights outa me yamaha tour 9*

oh yes indeed,

its already been decided

Is this low spin low-mid launch or high launch?

i spoke to the diamna guys yetserday, ive been in touch with them for a while bec of my stinger affliction . and he said it was higher launch like the stinger but iread tario post and he said differnently best get T onto it bec theres always a chance that his english isnt perfect and he mis interepreted my question and i dont want ot misslead but iwas def told it wa higher laucnh really low spin.

i asked a cpl of times how is it comapred to the stinger , he said much stiffer and similar launch which is high ish, its not high,,, its more mid but he didnt say low.. ill defer to T on this one .

he said i use the stinger x and i cud play the 70s no problems isad my swing speed was 48+ mps he said 70s definatly.

Ah who cares - I need this even if it launches to the MOON. It looks so damn nice!

hhaaahhahahaa

the chances of me even looking at a rockaballz is remote!

BUT

i did buy the old TM burner tp last night the jdmodel form 08 i think it was,

this thing is terrific , very high, very short

very very straight

iused to have this with a quadra fire express and it was super.building this back again to leave in oz

short courses i play there the premium is massively on driving accuracy

this is probably the best driver ive ever had to hit the ball straight.

but no kidding is short . really short.

rocketball tho????

fat chance!

Ooooooooh! I can't wait to hear your review. Thinking about doing the exact same thing!