Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

At the range hitting the new diamana 60x yamaha tour 10'

45x 318x d2.9

thougts after 20 balls

beautiful feeling nit like the di im hitting along side it

which is much more rubbery feeling the diamana feels like a diamnanahina with class itskick i cant pin point the flex feels like it warps in the tip and butt simultaneously flight is low without being silly trajectory is a flat arcthen it rolls i think a lot of distance with this shaft will be got with roll i wont be playing it in the rain thats forsure

dispersion is fantastic misses have been great lossof distance from miss**ts isnt terribly worrying good shots are really lovley big smile

ill hit some more.....

Another quick 20

its got a heavy feel to it thats pret electricy. nOt dissimilar to the crazy cb50 but certianly not to the cb level the cb is noticeably higher much more carry , just got 6 dead centers off with the X very punchy traj even in the 10deg thinking i prob should have gone the70sor even x

im only hitting shiiiiity heavy range balls today so its not the ideal test but its nit bad

im certainly liking this so far

Stew, do you think I would fit this shaft or are the Crazy's better for me?

well back at home now

its DEF something special i love it

i was set up next to the TM van today

so guess what i hit

yes

the rocketballlllllllllllllz thing and the r11

the diamanas-yamaha is just ever so slightly better lets just say

by , well.. would u believe just a little bit?????

D-san

get one in XX

this shaft is damn great!

Same Q as mr.D, any comparison done on the X vs crazys ?

Thks

Has anyone been able to find a full picture of this shaft. I'm trying to get a matching Iomic grip ready ahead of the shipment date. Thanks!

http://forum.tourspecgolf.com/gallery/album/92-mitsubishi-rayon/

Supo

With the TM people there I am dumbfounded you did not put the new Diamana shaft in the Rocketballz.

Colour scheme would be perfect

Seriously can't wait to see the results in a match more importantly if it can win some of the Barons coin

So, is it this or the Crazy Boron?

So, is it this or the Crazy Boron?

That's a good question V. I've hit both and personally can't handle either shaft. haha low slices for me. But I watched Tatsuro hit both and he for sure got more distance on the Crazy Boron but both shaft's were not his best fit. Gonna have to wait for stew on this one, I know he's got the power!

Damn good question they both feel great to hit no sloppy points in them

my boron is in an epon 101 superb match , i wont change this out in a hurry they go together perfectly

higher flight and more carry but its a strong flight doesnt get blown about by wind really for a high launcher.

i had this against the epon 101 stinger 70s combo at the course range a cpl of weeks ago, and the crazy , bec it heavier and tighter got a longer shot, the stinger epon was rediculously easy to control, perfect just a few yards short bec of the weight.

the crazy shaft is thick as well, much thicker than others

both crz boron and dia X i havnt gamed yet but hit plenty of balls with

ended u hitting about 50+ with the diamana on sat

def liking it the 10* head suits it well, most shots i got were pretty mid flighted which were alot lower than other shafts in the same head

need to go 9 holes with both drivers in same round to make an informed call on them, but yeaeither or of these u cant really miss

the crazy boron is unbelelieveably good looking aswell.

Edited by supo67

Quadra Fire Express Proto X, Crazy Black, Crazy Boron or Diamana X - lowest spin/launch?

Very stable shaft and make sure to warm up before using:). Great for aggressive swingers. It will be difficult to get any trajectory under 90 mph swing speed.

Cool... I might have to pull the trigger on one of these then.

hte blue looks good i went ofr sky blu perfect pro cord

i love cord grips on all my woods, the differnce is really noticeable

will be low and low spinning

the attas t2 i think it closee to but infinitly more repsonsive in yr hands ,feels a billion times better than the attas

hey hey.....i thought the Attas 2 was really smooth.....a billion times better ???? i seriously doubt it........maybe a wee bit better but the attas is a fine shaft ! ill give you maybe a million times better but not a billion.......my ozik tphd is on ther other hand a quadrillion times worse than the attas......therefore the diamana would be a zillion times better than that pos

yea, ok, a billions prob a bit rich.

ill settle for 16 times.

the head shaft combo i had together didnt work at all.

lasted one session

it was the biggest worm burner ive ever hit. not kidding the ball didnt not get above 10 feet. i hit plenty with it too.

i reshafted the kamui head and the feel was really noticeable. the head is very nice with the new shaft so

i kinda blamed the shaft.

Where can I get this Kamui head you keep mentioning? The super uber uber low spin/launch head.