Just wanted to say Hi to fellow TSGers. I've been away for awhile.... all work and no play... the forum looks great!

You have been missed, so this is a good thing!!

can u expalin ur signature just a little , what is it ?

Its kinda outdated, but I'm a folder.. and on the EVGA classified team. Overclocking etc etc.. In 2010 we won the folding championship which allowed us to claim rights to the golden monkey of 2010. Thats my folding ID and points per min.

I think folding has to do with micro biology and disease research. Teams can work around the world sharing data and work around the clock. I am not 100% positive though.

I think it has something to do with computer or the speed of the processors. Seems to recall T talked about his overclocking days.

Yes Stevo and Duff are right. Folding is like SETI, but for Standford College and protien folding research,... My grandfather passed away from cystic fibrosis and Aunt from leukemia. My grandmother suffers from dementia, Much of my family has contracted some from of cancer, and I have a great aunt right now w/Alzheimers; so this is my way of contributing.

Here is an old video: