Thought's Please on GeoTech?

DaleUK

im looking for a Set of Iron's to fill the Gap until the New Epon 503's come out,and Ive been quite Taken by the GeoTech RF 700 Iron,(think the code is 1415-20),.

Can anyone shed any light on these ??...Did GeoTech have these out on the stand at Japan Fair??

Are these Japan Forged or Forged in China??

Feed back would be Help full

im looking for a Set of Iron's to fill the Gap until the New Epon 503's come out,and Ive been quite Taken by the GeoTech RF 700 Iron,(think the code is 1415-20),.

Can anyone shed any light on these ??...Did GeoTech have these out on the stand at Japan Fair??

Are these Japan Forged or Forged in China??

Feed back would be Help full

RF700 iron? Couldn't find it when I searched for it, do you mean the GT forged CNC maybe? That one looks very good to me, especially at adress. I also like the look of Geotech stuff a lot, I guess it's only some twisted form of brand snobbism that have kept me from using it..Sad to say.

EDIT: I found it on the Geotech website, and they look incredible. Really great looking iron. MIJ or not I don't know, but I THINK all the forged Geotech heads are MIJ. The new N17 also looks very very good...

Edited by Vegaman

RF700 iron? Couldn't find it when I searched for it, do you mean the GT forged CNC maybe? That one looks very good to me, especially at adress. I also like the look of Geotech stuff a lot, I guess it's only some twisted form of brand snobbism that have kept me from using it..Sad to say.

EDIT: I found it on the Geotech website, and they look incredible. Really great looking iron. MIJ or not I don't know, but I THINK all the forged Geotech heads are MIJ. The new N17 also looks very very good...

Yes they look brilliant, those heads in the Project x PXI shaft and a Dance with Dragon grip!!.... Killa combo??

BUT your right about the name thing!!...

The RF700 is China made as said on website.