Taka-san Pro Golfer at Crazy HQ Video

Cool stuff..Looks like he is really launching the ball on a very high trajectory?

Actually it's quite low. 14* on the first shot and 11* on the second. He hit's a very low ball, low spin, flatter style swing.

looks low but Q- which shaft did he use? whats the carry vs roll as it looks like lots of carry with little roll.....

Wonder how crazy will stack up vs diamana x

Yep he deffo needs to swing a little Quicker!!:)

Lovely strike!

The majority of PGA Tour players don't hit it 300 yards while the majority of forum posters do..:o) not on TSG but it seems like everywhere else.

To me driving distance is overrated. I would take 250 down the middle all day long.

On the course conditions such as turf, temp, and roll play a big effect on distance as well. Somehow the eyes and ego get together and play tricks on us.

Ya, I always thought that it was pretty peculiar that people with only a few mph ss more than me were supposedly driving 30 more yards. I'm like, is my smash factor or other stats so off that I'm so much in the lack?

The majority of PGA Tour players don't hit it 300 yards while the majority of forum posters do..:o) not on TSG but it seems like everywhere else.

To me driving distance is overrated. I would take 250 down the middle all day long.

On the course conditions such as turf, temp, and roll play a big effect on distance as well. Somehow the eyes and ego get together and play tricks on us.

Yeah we all know that our perspective of 6" is different to our wives/girlfriends.....

Easy puppies. It takes more skill than shaft to hit FAR. Just because you can't, doesn't mean no one else can. Watch and learn... Fast forward to 5:50 on video below.

Edited by IshikawaFAN

Hhahhahhah

" was out at the range just stripping of some 197yard all carry up hill onto the wind 7irons as a awarm up when i realised id lost a cplof yards recently........,"

driving distance, i think i heard last week is the no1 stat on the pga tour in regards to the highest results

can nayone confirm this bec it left me a bit bewildered ,

driving distance, i think i heard last week is the no1 stat on the pga tour in regards to the highest results

can nayone confirm this bec it left me a bit bewildered ,

I don't quite understand what do yo mean by highest results?

the most important stat this yr,

is he who drives it longest ..

wins most.

or places highest most.

i think it was said on the golf channel 2 weeks ago.

im trying to confirm that , bec thats a huge thing

bomb gouge win

JD stlye

The most amazing part of this was watching Taka-san swing very hard at it and watching how his spin rate was able to stay very low! He produced alot of swing speed. I'd say another 10- 15 yards on juiced up launch monitors found in alot of shops!

Love those graphics! I'm not buying the distance.

Dustin Johnson is hitting his 3 wood 331 & Paul Casey hits his 6 iron 231yd's but only in promotional videos using their sponsors launch monitors.

Joe Miller has the record of 230 with a 7 iron and the guy is a monster.

well..........,

theres a marker on my home track at narita GC

14th 360 yard par 4.

on the spot where tiger woods , in nov. 2009 , hit his 3 wood , en route to the INFAMOUS aussie open incident.........

he popped in to refuel his jet, and nike set up a quick 9 hole japan only promo session then he flew out to oz to win and to be "discoverd"

on this hole , he hit downwind a massive smoking huge draw on late fall grass

( ie.. plenty of roll.)

309 yards to the exact spot.

theres a permanant plaque there.

and it was blowing with him that day.

we presumed he gotten hold of it ...........................,

we were at the course watching his palying partner , (some 13ys old lefty uber hot shot kid that shot 37 ) the night before when the nike tour van rolled into the car park. tiger was in the bloody thing and we didnt see him , nice of hte club to let us know he was there !

, we were the only ones left on the range that arvo. as well.

a wee bit peeved we were!

anyway, 309 on this hole with a driver, let alone a 3 wood is remarkably impressive, for anyone, anytime .

u gotta fly 290 to clear the bunker then 20 yards of ball catching rough to get to his spot

he did this with a 3 wood!

we all walk the hole in amazment , every time

its defies normality

now DJ can fly this shot . with his ballz

ahh hhhhhhh, im speechless.

Ya, I always thought that it was pretty peculiar that people with only a few mph ss more than me were supposedly driving 30 more yards. I'm like, is my smash factor or other stats so off that I'm so much in the lack?

A lot of numbers have to match up to get maximum difference. Taka pro has a good flat trajectory with low spin. Sometimes I hit it shorter with my fastest swing speed than my average. A lot has a lot to do with spin rate and trajectory. Of course having a fitted shaft and head combination for your swing type makes a really big difference on your numbers.