Tatsuro get's fitted at the Crazy HQ in Japan!

Good swing tatz. Cb 46 sx is the clear winner out of the bunch. Personally I'd rather have TWO Gd BB or DI for the price of that torky cb46. Did you hit the BB on a monitor? There had to be a yonex with BB at the fair...

did he test a royal deco?

Yes and not for him, He has a more aggressive tempo so the Royal Deco went a bit wild for him. Here's something very interesting and it applied to both Tatsuro and Taka-pro. They both started with X flex Royal Deco's and they the dispersion was pretty wide so they both kicked it down to S flex which is well below their normal flexes and it stabilized. Tatsuro was able to straighten it out going a flex softer while the faster swinger Taka-pro went to the R flex and then it really straightened out for him. This is very interesting as the RD is supposed to be a flex softer than other crazy models.

I think that they were too aggressive for their own flex but stepping down 1-2 flexes compensated for the issue some how. Still trying to figure this out perhaps gocchin & tatz will step in here.

i saw he hit the cb-50

thats my shaft of choice of all the crazys i have i nthe yamah tour head. in that its peerless.

nothing so far has come close .

im hoping the diamana x can step up to challenge it.

i get a high flight that soars and boy its long.

i find that hard to go left. i really have to give it a rip to do that , even then its doesnt really.

its morestraight.

this is the bst feeling combo of all my drivers so far.

It was really interesting how both myself and Taka-san got more consistent with a softer shaft than recommended. I think a lot may do with the fact that we were concentrating on smoothing our swings with the softer shafts which gave us a more consistent tempo. But I do have to add; Taka-san did well with the

R-flex which was kind of a shock because he has such a high swing speed. From this fitting, it looked as though the more aggressive swinger will become more consistent by swinging a little softer shaft. Even the softer flexes on Crazy shafts stay very stable throughout the swing, even at high speeds such as Taka-san.

Very informative video !!!! I hope i get the same results with the cb46

The Crazy Boron was too high? or Too much spin?

tatsuro what id u think of the

ls noir and boron?

The Boron was producing a not so bad launch for me but was just producing way too much spin for me. It is a good shaft if you are looking to get easy height on the ball though, no matter what part of the face I tried hitting it on, the ball seemed to get some spin and get in the air quick. LS Noir was feeling good, but I wasn't consistent with it as with the cb 46. With the ls noir, I was turning the ball too much to the left on my misses.

ok . thats kinda consistant with what i find..

i like both of these shafts the boron does spin a bit and it goes high but its super easy to hit .

the ls noir i went up a flex and i positively canNOT make that go left now form 7.7-8.2, big differnce

the 8.2 is right o nthe cusp of being too much actually.

As for why the softer flexes straightened out its quite hard to say as I can't recall now what the monitor numbers were but the fact that it did for both Tats and Taka-san who are both aggressive (especially Taka-san) can be attributed to the RoyDeco and its ability to square up.

Back in October when I tested the RoyDeco on the launch monitor I also did better with R flex vs SR which is what I originally though I would be using since I can be aggressive.

What I found was that even shots that seemed to want to left or right would straighten out especially with the softer flex.

Keep in mind this is not the way it would work for everyone but perhaps it is a new concept, the harder you swing the softer flex you should get. (^_^)

That said, the royDeco has an uncanny ability to meet the ball which is really what allows players to swing away without thinking.

The torque is high which certainly helps the club return quickly which is probably a big reason why the fast swingers had the club release right at the ball.

Once again when you all watch the video, remember every player is different. the CB46 was best for Tatz but its profile fitting is quite narrow for that shaft as are most of the "Black" models.

Ah crap! This means I have to try the Royal Deco R-Flex. I used the stiff and had the same issue as Tats. I should have hit these while I was at the Crazy HQ.