I was wondering since my new EPON 302's irons are on the way if I could send them anywhere or maybe back to EPON to get this black look to them.

Is it possible ?

Would it change the feel of the irons ?

How much would it be ?

Thanks for the input.

post-14988-0-55673500-1331836491.jpg

I would think that it's possible but, it might not be cost effective for you since your babies are already headed for delivery to you. Gocchin or Tourspecgolfer are the people to get a quote from. You could either PM or email them.

I think that the consensus is that the Black finish would have the firmest feel between all of the finishes. Keep in mind that this will also wear the fastest.

I would think that it's possible but, it might not be cost effective for you since your babies are already headed for delivery to you. Gocchin or Tourspecgolfer are the people to get a quote from. You could either PM or email them.

I think that the consensus is that the Black finish would have the firmest feel between all of the finishes. Keep in mind that this will also wear the fastest.

Thanks for the input.

I think im going to stick with the original look.