2 Questions - Need answers!

Mjr. D

For me - tall, steep, hard very aggressive swinger, 125++, high spin, high launch player - what do I choose?

Egg 7 or Tourstage 707?

With Diamana X in XX

2012 Tourstage X-FW Type T 12.5* or 14* or keep my Royal Collection BBD's Tour VS 14*

with either the Crazy Black Fairway or GD BB8 or Crazy Sigma Fairway.

Or is there something else I should consider, too???

Thoughts guys..

Thanks.

I have Crazy Sigma 8.2 flex in Ryoma F2. It's quite a heavy feeling shaft and very stable. I could feel that the whole shaft move in one piece (thus stable). Never have a chance to try FW80 so I wouldn't know which is better. Now I'm having the same dilemma as to what head to go into the DiamanaX. The Egg seems nice, but needed to be purchased as the whole club not just the head (price-wise is crazy).

Hmm, actually the Sigma says it's low kick point which would be high launching and is only 50T whereas the Crazy Black FW is 80T - not sure about the kick point though...

Not sure how big a difference 50 and 80T makes, either...

Hmm, actually the Sigma says it's low kick point which would be high launching and is only 50T whereas the Crazy Black FW is 80T - not sure about the kick point though...

Not sure how big a difference 50 and 80T makes, either...

Not sure if the FW-50 Sigma (http://www.tourspecgolf.com/Crazy-FW50-Sigma-Fairway-Wood-Shaft) has the same bend profile as the CB-50 Sigma Noir but, it lists it as low spin. Maybe T can help you out.

My CB-46 is only 46T but, I'm pretty happy with it.

I don't think the 50T or 80T will make much of a difference in this case. I think overall the FW80 has a softer profile and the 80T provides extra stability.

For the meer mortal the Sigma is not the easiest to handle. You are no mortal with your 120+ mph swing speed and since you already have the FW80 perhaps you should give the Sigma a try.

Was thinking Sigma, Matrix 8M3, GD BB8 or GD DJ 8s (I don't even know what this new s line of the DI and DJ series is all about??)... perhaps even this new Romax just added to the pro shop - looks interesting...

How did the Sigma launch and spin for you? It actually doesn't say low kick point... not sure where I got that from...

I'd say the sigma launches a bit higher but it is easy to control if you want to keep it low. I love the 12.5 degree. Easy to hit off tee and great for the extra few yards when going for par 5s!

Was thinking Sigma, Matrix 8M3, GD BB8 or GD DJ 8s (I don't even know what this new s line of the DI and DJ series is all about??)... perhaps even this new Romax just added to the pro shop - looks interesting...

How did the Sigma launch and spin for you? It actually doesn't say low kick point... not sure where I got that from...

one you get to the 8 series of the DI/DJ line they are different animals. high launch becomes mid low launch super low spin.

you have the SS and think you will fit in just find. the DI has less spin than the Dj. if you want to attack pins then the DJ is for you

if , and i think u do, like the best feel available in yr clubs , as well as performance

id go with the sigma..

the BB seems to feel a bit soft.

the crazy doesnt what so ever.

crazy shafts feel alot more rigid and less torquey than others i hit.

the sgima has a real "twannnnnnnnnnnnnnng" feel to it

Edited by supo67

Thanks guys. I'm going to try the Sigma and if I don't like it, i'll put the BB8 in it.