SOLD Thanks TSG

PauSS

I have for sale my very mint condition Yamaha V forged tour model 2012 from 4-P with NS Pro Modus 3 shaft.

I bought this iron sets from Tario a couple of months ago, and it rarely see any game time since then.

I found this club to be a little bit hard and unforgiving, especially on a bad day.

And another reason is I just order EPON AF-Tour with custom copper finish shafted SPB, also from Tario.

I am located in Jakarta, Indonesia, so i very much prefer local face-to-face deal.

But i can also do international shipping for international buyer.

My selling price for the YAMAHA V FORGED TOUR 2012 4-P with Modus 3 is SOLD

(international buyer will be added extra actual shipping charges, and i prefer to ship it with insured Fed-Ex or UPS)

Please PM me for additional info, no trades excepted for this time.

thanks

pics:post-14578-0-89515900-1332840522.jpg

post-14578-0-84767400-1332840562.jpg

post-14578-0-87327300-1332840602.jpg

post-14578-0-28995200-1332840704.jpg

post-14578-0-64907100-1332840656.jpg

post-14578-0-46315900-1332840767.jpg

post-14578-0-49352000-1332840825.jpg

Edited by PauSS

PM sent

gbs might want these !!!!!

All PM sent.. Thank you

Just wanted to say that I hope you put up pics of those copper AF-tours the second you get them :D

Good luck with the sale!

GORGEOUS!

gee thats tough call copper af tours and yamaha tour .

having had both its 50-50

if ur thinking of shafts i nthe af tours maybe something in the superpeening range will suit very well, keeps the ball down a bit.

Very nice!!

Yup, I can't wait for the AF-Tour too.. It is shipped to San Francisco, and i am coming back to San Francisco for vacation on April-May.. The waiting time is killing me.

I will post pics shortly after i open the box, and the summer time over there is perfect will a little bit of chill and wind, just perfect for golf time..

forgive the noob question...but are the epon af tour mb's really more forgiving than these cb's??

glws!

I believe the AF tour will be more forgiving than the V Tour Model. The reasons why i believe so is that AF Tour has a larger face and a little bit more offset, however, I need to wait a couple more weeks till i can finally tried it on..

Robbie. i tried them before i think i have to settle for the normal ones. not good enough to game them. GLWS Pauss. i in sby and i will ask around if anyone wants them.

Thank you GBS, let me know if anyone is interested. Always nice to see people from the same country sharing the same passion on JDM gear..

Someone should pick this up asap. This is awesome price considering it's Like new and sold out almost everywhere. Thought u were gonna collect this in ur golf showcase Paul. I have only seen u game this once. Can't wait to see your Epon. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mike.. Got to wait till San Francisco.. :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Are u bringing the Yamaha's to SF ??? :tsg_smiley_drool: