Shimada K'S Wedge NW110 Shaft Feedback?

FatMan

Anyone try or game these in their wedges? I've read feedback on the heavier 120 version but, don't recall any on the 110s. I'm wondering if the 110s have the same characteristics as the 120s but, in a lighter package.

ive had one, my mate has it now in a yururi tour 53*

its light, its very stable, not overly high, it was too short for me that why hes got it now

but its a delightful wedge shaft to play. nice littel click to it, i like hitting light shaft in 57-60 but not in 53s and below

what i found was esp was itwas awsome to punch shots close to the green to the pin, didnt jump in the air. and has a bit of feel to it

yes i d def say get these if u like light shafts

these are basically the shimada lite. i game it on my 56degree. they are very nice in punchy

and have a higher launch than the heavier 120. stew is spot on no way id game these in my

gap as its spray galore if you go at it with full throttle swings. its a more finesse shot kinda shaft.

delighful for higher lofted wedges. go for it bro

Thanks guys!

The weight seems fine for me. I've dropped down in shaft weight since I haven't been playing much these days.

I'm launching and spinning my wedges a bit too much so I'm hoping that these will be the ticket.