Yamaha Driver Thread!!!

the z202 is good for a slicer but yeah the v202 nontour is awesome ! ive found the older 2009 4.6V to perform between the v202 and the v202 nontour, in feel and distance when struck well......however it is less forgiving

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a Yammy driver sale for forum members with 50 posts or more at super low prices?

Hmmmmm, I'm intrigued

and a super sale for those with 1000+ post ???? :tsg_smiley_sun:

Perhaps a Yammy driver sale for forum members with 50 posts or more at super low prices?

Oh no, I'm weak. Not sure I could resist

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

this...

the z202 is good for a slicer but yeah the v202 nontour is awesome ! ive found the older 2009 4.6V to perform between the v202 and the v202 nontour, in feel and distance when struck well......however it is less forgiving

hey Robbie,

What shaft do you have in the V202 and how does it compare to the tour version to you?

ive got a crazy ly02 in the v202 nontour and a 4.6V with a Attas 8s.....ive gamed the tour head with a Tour AD-MD 6s.....i should have kept that puppy but i do like changing clubs !

All the Yammies are true loft and so are the Ryomas......if they say 9 deg....trust me its almost vertical face !!!!!

I kinda wish all jdm woods were 50% off their current price range or at least 25%, can someone remind me why they're so expensive.

Nothing worse than paying $1000 for driver, just for the driver head in some instances. $500 for a driver head sounds much more reasonable.

ive got a crazy ly02 in the v202 nontour and a 4.6V with a Attas 8s.....ive gamed the tour head with a Tour AD-MD 6s.....i should have kept that puppy but i do like changing clubs !

nice. I'm gaming 10*tour version with GD9003. I'm getting some new shafts soon to try in this head and Vspec. Is it much easier to get that clean, flushed feeling with the non-tour?

Amazing that Yamaha is almost nonexistent in the US...then again, could say the same for Ryoma and a few others.

I've ALWAYS wanted a Yamaha driver, I need to save my pennies and FINALLY make a move. Supo67 you know I will be coming to you first....BB :)

back to my old 405d. i have a yamaha 440 inpres x powerlength with new DI7s!

I'm gaming the v425 tour 10* with cb46, might be the head size, I really like it a lot, like fly the feel of the head very very much! I'm really done with driver hunt! Hopefully I'm done with buying/trying new clubs! Will start to clean out my unused clubs. Yamaha and epon are definitely the best clubs money can buy!

check this litle fella ive been secretly using for mtime to time..

iabsolutely LOVE the lines ,the shape and the size ofthis guy.

besides the 2012 this little chap has rocketed up my fav, heads list..

i just pulled that shaft possible to make way for the crazy sigma 50 at 44.5 inch

i fancy this thing a wee bit . certianlygoes..!

thsi is one of the most moveable head ive hit.

obv being yamaha is pretty well made/ designed.

and it feels typical of yamaha...

I'm gaming the v425 tour 10* with cb46, might be the head size, I really like it a lot, like fly the feel of the head very very much! I'm really done with driver hunt! Hopefully I'm done with buying/trying new clubs! Will start to clean out my unused clubs. Yamaha and epon are definitely the best clubs money can buy!

I just bought the same driver! Give me a bit more review if possible? Cheers.

check this litle fella ive been secretly using for mtime to time..

iabsolutely LOVE the lines ,the shape and the size ofthis guy.

besides the 2012 this little chap has rocketed up my fav, heads list..

i just pulled that shaft possible to make way for the crazy sigma 50 at 44.5 inch

i fancy this thing a wee bit . certianlygoes..!

thsi is one of the most moveable head ive hit.

obv being yamaha is pretty well made/ designed.

and it feels typical of yamaha...

Why didnt you offer me earlier mate? :tsg_smiley_drool: