Yamaha Driver Thread!!!

lets go Sandee !!!! Is the Crazy 435II going to be on the BST ????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly !!!! and ill sell it again after hitting it a few more times !

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaahaahahaha

thast THE classic defintion of ho dom

selling a driver , then it pops up agn on bST and rebuying it

hahah briliiant..........

ive only done that 64 trillion times!

Cool...now i dont feel so bad...its only like my fifth time !!

I got on the Yamaha wagon this year. I've had every driver under the sun until his point. First I had the 2011 9 deg v425 tour. It was great but wanted a little more forgiveness. I found a 2010 tour model V201 10 deg with tour ad i65 type two. Wow does this thing fit me. Long high and straight bombs(with forgiveness too). And topped off with the best feel I've had in a driver. If you can find one try it out. Even though it's a couple years old I guarantee it hangs with the newer models. One thing that really amazed me was the lack of side spin I'm getting now(not sure if it's head, shaft or combo of both). Yammi for life now..

Argh... you guys are all terrible enablers. First Epon, then Ryoma, still have a Crazy to shaft up and now looking for a Yammie... sigh. Any suggestions on a head to try for someone that likes a Ryoma or Crazy 460 type driver?

Perhaps a Yammy driver sale for forum members with 50 posts or more at super low prices?

Any news on that:lol:?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I've got a V202 driver with the stock GD LVII shaft. Does anyone know how much the head weighs? The driver is 46" and I want it at around 45.5 max. I have a GD DI-6 I'd like to put in it but it's cut at 45" or so and I don't want to put it in if the head is really light. Don't really like the LVII so any help would be great. May even have to spring for one of the boutique shafts like a Crazy Royal Deco or something but want to know the head weight first. Any comments?

BTW, I have a Yammy Tour driver as well with the GD BB-6 that I LOVE. Just want to use the V202 as a "long drive" club for more open places. Plus it's a little more forgiving, albeit w/o the great feel of the tour; but that may be the shaft.

its 191 ish grams something round there. a littel gel insertion and thusi thing comes alive. get ti to 198 ish and it lowers the flight and makes it a lot more punchy. can play that any length u like then. but at 191 ud need an 80+ gram shaft to make it sork, but it will prob feel a little thin

the head is 191-192g....if u want it to swing at d2-d3 at 45".....u would need about 8-10g of hot melt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey T can you send me a PM and let me know what type of deal Chris is talking, thanks Bro...BB

Me too Tario.

check this litle fella ive been secretly using for mtime to time..

iabsolutely LOVE the lines ,the shape and the size ofthis guy.

besides the 2012 this little chap has rocketed up my fav, heads list..

i just pulled that shaft possible to make way for the crazy sigma 50 at 44.5 inch

i fancy this thing a wee bit . certianlygoes..!

thsi is one of the most moveable head ive hit.

obv being yamaha is pretty well made/ designed.

and it feels typical of yamaha...

Hey Stew.

What year is this model. I've seen a 425v that looks very similar to this and I may snap it up.

First let me say I love stew's avatar. I always wanted that bag even though I dont play a Roddio shaft. Very sexy indeed.

Ok onto the deal that I took forever to post ( sorry guys )

The Yamaha V202 Driver: Click here for official listing

Retail price converted to dollars from yen is around 1200 bucks.

For any good contributing member over 100 posts 885.00 + shipping & paypal fees.

We would love to do more but with the insane yen rate it gets difficult. This sale is good until next Friday.

Please buy the 9 deg and if that doesnt work, ill trade u one of my 10 degs ! :tsg_smiley_sun:

Great so were moving a few Yamaha V202 drivers to some really good contributors here but now some are asking what about the Z202 & D202 drivers by yammy.

It's only fair to offer those as well to those members who participate frequently and have over 100 posts.

Z202 for the average golfer and higher handicapper.

MSRP - $1035.00

932.00 in the pro shop.

Special Price for members over 100 posts = 800.00 + shipping and fees.

D202 for the mid capper to average golfer.

MSRP - $1035.00

932.00 in the pro shop.

Special Price for members over 100 posts = + shipping and fees.

These specials will be ending shortly.

Good Deals to be had there...

Wow great deals

I would be all over this but only have 59 posts

You have a couple of days to post 40 more times.... I have confidence in you Craig, you can do it...

Stew converted me to Yamaha drivers too! I have a v201 non-tour 10 deg with a hard to find roddio pentacross. Amazing head shaft combo. Great ball flight and never really balloons even when your go hard. This shaft is anti-left and really plays well for some fighting a hook. Only complaint is that I can't draw the ball with this club at all. Just scored a Yamaha v440 powerlength with a tourad BB. Super excited about this club. If all goes well, there might be a v201 in bs&t soon.