Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 in 'X' flex

Ian-500

Hi everyone.

This is my 1st sale on the Tourspec BST. I thought I'd post here before Ebay UK or GolfWRX - Moderators please let me know if I've done anything wrong.

Right then, for sale I have a set of Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 120's in X flex. Below is the extract from Ebay UK where I originally bought them from;

NIPPON NS PRO MODUS 3 SHAFTS 4-PW

THESE WERE TAKEN OUT OF A SET OF TOUR ISSSUE CLEVELAND IRONS ASSEMBLED ON THE EUROPEAN TOUR VAN A YEAR AGO

THE LONGEST SHAFT MEASURES 37.1'' OR 94.1CM THEY PLAYED TO CLEVELANDS STANDARD LENGTH

THEY ARE THE TOUR120 X FLEX SHAFTS

As the pictures show, they are in great condition. No dents/dings/marks on the shafts. Some of the decals have come away from the shaft, but as highlighted in the pictures it's nothing major at all, so there's no defects that would effect their performance......just your swing!

All tip sections in good condition. They are tapered tips .355. No grips.

I was going to install these in to my old Snake Eyes 675b/c combo but I was offered some Yamaha Tours with Quadra shafts, so these Nippons are now surplus to requirements.

Put your favourite grips on, spine align, install in to your favourite iron heads and away you go. Watch your handicap fall*

I'm asking £130 GBP which at the time of typing is about $210 USD + postage costs worldwide. I haven't posted overseas before so a little help may be needed with shipping companies.

Thanks for looking,

Ian.

*Not guaranteed

post-15035-0-46892300-1335980756.jpg

post-15035-0-86768700-1335980828.jpg

post-15035-0-32279200-1335980861.jpg

post-15035-0-36922900-1335980936.jpg

Will accept a trade for a JDM driver. Any takers before it goes to Ebay and GolfWRX?

• 2 weeks later...

First and only price drop before I put it on EBay and WRX tonight.

$180 + shipping.

Let me know if you require any measurements or more photos.

Thanks,

Ian.

I've got these. Great shafts! Very smooth and play softer than equivalent X flex's!

GLWS

Pete

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...

Please close this thread as I now need these shafts