Scotty Cameron Tour Newport 2 GSS w/ Cherry Dots

Shankopotamus

Title says it all. GSS (German Stainless Steel) is the best of the best in feel and feedback. Excellent condition. I've rolled it indoors. One word . . . AWESOME!! No COA, but authenticity is guaranteed or your money back (of course). It would only cost you $65 to get a COA issued by Scotty's Custom Shop anyway. COA FOUND!!I believe it's 34 inches. $3300 OBO Paypaled and shipped within U.S. or $3150 Gifted and shipped. International, you pay actual shipping.

post-13543-0-50730900-1336328652.jpgpost-13543-0-64756300-1336328716.jpgpost-13543-0-96574500-1336328873.jpgpost-13543-0-53810600-1336328904.jpgpost-13543-0-37833300-1336328938.jpgpost-13543-0-33318400-1336329052.jpgpost-13543-0-66902300-1337127615.jpg

Edited by Shankopotamus

Wow...

Out of my league for a putter .... OMG is that nice!

GLWS

Educate me...what's special about this particular putter?

Well, it's a Scotty Cameron Tour issue putter, which is always seen more valuable than retail Scotty putters in the eyes of both collectors and pros, whether to use or put up on a rack for display. But more specifically for this one, it's the material that the head is made from - GSS, or German Stainless Steel, is extremely rare and unique in its sound and feel at impact. Here's more about it . . . http://www.scottycameron.com/putters/archivedetail.aspx?id=98&seasonID=8

Very cool...thanks for the info

My two cents as I had a pretty extensive collection of high dollar Cameron's and have virtually the same putter. Mine is a very early tour putter as is this one, mine is Carbon Steel. I think the seller should put a magnet on his to first determine if it's Carbon or Stainless. As far as GSS virtually all German Stainless putters were marked GSS. Putter looks to be in great shape but I have some questions on this one.

interesting sightline placement......is that a aftermarket mod ????

Yes, the sightline is aftermarket. This is definitely GSS. I have the COA somewhere, just can't find it and I've looked all over. If I find it, I will post a pic. That should answer any questions about it.

My two cents as I had a pretty extensive collection of high dollar Cameron's and have virtually the same putter. Mine is a very early tour putter as is this one, mine is Carbon Steel. I think the seller should put a magnet on his to first determine if it's Carbon or Stainless. As far as GSS virtually all German Stainless putters were marked GSS. Putter looks to be in great shape but I have some questions on this one.

Finally found the COA. My daughter was hiding it in her toy kitchen/oven. This is quell any concerns of it being GSS or not.

Nice on the COA find! Would love to test drive a putter like that

You should post a picture of the COA in a condition where it can be read. Or post the COA number so it can be looked up.

I believe COA reads "Aftermarket German stainless finish, aftermarket sole grind and top line."

Is this it?:

COA Search

May 15, 2012, 05:58:56 PM

TCC Advanced COA Search Database

(Only one word at a time right now.)

Last Updade (COA A018894) - July 2011 - (2497 new COA's added).....Next Update......

Seach for: in Show Thumbnail?

We found 1 Records for 000352

COA MODEL NOTES

A000352 Newport 2003 Masters Champion Number 12 of 32 made in Stainless.

All COA images and data © Scotty Cameron - An Acushnet Company

Edited by swisstrader

What does "Aftermarket German stainless finish" mean?

Edited by ukok