Epon Technity 415

Vegaman

I know a guy that sells this for not much money. Was thinking about getting it for the fun of it, but is this still a driver to be "reckoned" wit or is it more of a cult classic that is not really comparable to newer drivers? Also, are there fake 415s around? It seems improbable but thought I'd ask. This is the driver in question.

imgp0076e.jpg

If it's cheap go for it. I love that driver. It's old but its a classic. Feel is superb! It can still hang with what's out now.

Isn't that a picture of the 460?

I don't think the 380 and 420 are as good as the 460 in terms of distance and forgiveness. Me personally I would only pick up the 460 technity.

Sorry if I confused you guys.

I played the 415 for a couple rounds when i was playing the 460

Small sweet spot, solid, but no where near as good as the 460. Mis hits

are no fun.

Isn't that a picture of the 460?

I don't think the 380 and 420 are as good as the 460 in terms of distance and forgiveness. Me personally I would only pick up the 460 technity.

Sorry if I confused you guys.

He says it's the 415, can he be wrong per chance? This is the exact driver he is selling, the one in the photo I mean.

To me it looks like the 460 in shape and design. I'm not 100% as their were several variations of the 460 and they all looked like that.

If u don't want it, toss it to me. Where is this seller?! In bkk?!

Yep, over at golfcraft in Ekkamai. I won't be able to go down there and have a look, so go ahead if you want to!

The 460 and 415 Technity drivers have the same general shape and design with the 415 being more compact and pear shaped.

Its a bit harder to hit but very good feel and very good distance.