epon zen

vertigo88

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice... Not for me tho , but beautiful putter!!

Enjoy

Nice... Not for me tho , but beautiful putter!!

Enjoy

yeah same for me...... love the 'hammered' look but a blade? I know it won't work for me...

For over $1000 it better make everything 50 foot and under!

I don't play this style of putter ever but getting one anyway. That hammered look really strikes me.. no pun intended..;o)

I guess that means only 6 left.

The hammered look to me looks like a project I did in metal shop when I was in high school where we took a ball peen hammer to a piece of slightly softened metal to give it the exact same look as this putter. I like the shape of the putter but would always think back to my high school days looking down on it!

The hammered look to me looks like a project I did in metal shop when I was in high school where we took a ball peen hammer to a piece of slightly softened metal to give it the exact same look as this putter. I like the shape of the putter but would always think back to my high school days looking down on it!

Good memories or bad?

Good memories or bad?

Haha! Got into a fight in that metal shop that caused me to get suspended for supposedly starting a fight. Some dope standing in line behind me asked me while I was washing up at the communal wash basin if I was planning on taking a bath based on how much time I was taking and then gave me a bit of a shove. Instinctual reaction for me was to whip around and then uhm accidentally my elbow met his face. I won't get too graphic, but it was a bit of a bloody scene.

Not a fond memory for me, but I'm sure it's a lovely putter:)

Haha! Got into a fight in that metal shop that caused me to get suspended for supposedly starting a fight. Some dope standing in line behind me asked me while I was washing up at the communal wash basin if I was planning on taking a bath based on how much time I was taking and then gave me a bit of a shove. Instinctual reaction for me was to whip around and then uhm accidentally my elbow met his face. I won't get too graphic, but it was a bit of a bloody scene.

Not a fond memory for me, but I'm sure it's a lovely putter:)

sounds like a scene right out of prison break Lol.

guys if your the flight behind Swisstrader, best not to rush him J/K :atsg_smilie_punch:

sounds like a scene right out of prison break Lol.

guys if your the flight behind Swisstrader, best not to rush him J/K :atsg_smilie_punch:

LOL! The crazy situations you get into as kids.

Dad is not getting along with his blade irons BUT he loves my zen putter. So much in fact

That i gave it to him after seeing him tee off from the whites for the first time ever. I will

Never forget the look in his eyes, like a kid in the candy store. Some things will never change?

Anythingbfor my dad.

Time to find another zen. Unfortunately they are sold out last I heard.

Nice touch Spoon...I feel the same way about my Dad. Only problem is he has no interest in golf

Just spent 30 minutes rolling the Zen.

Always been a fan of this style Putter but never gamed one

Old school putter with the new technology. If this is your style the

roll is better than the one you're using.

Decent forgiveness with excellent feedback.

Going to pull the shaft and install a shorter one and give this a shot at the bag.

haha i like that! i think its more forgiving than similar blades bec of the

additional offset.

oh lorrrrrrrrrrrrd thats my thing i play hte razor , the old cleveland, the wilson and the betti in this blade style

gotta get one
Edited by supo67

• 1 month later...

This is by far the BEST feeling and best rolling putter of any I've hit.

I started off long ago with the Wilson 8802 of which this style is modeled after. I was very good with that blade but over time went the way of the Anser style, starting off with a Scotty 2.5 Newport which I still have. After JDM entered my world the G-Field #1 occupied much time in my bag until it one day it simply didn't perform up to par. That's when the the M1 Plus (G-Field) took its place and I thought I'd never putt with another as this had it all. The #1 even went up for sale and has now left.

Then, came the Zen. It lives fully up to its name and then some. Words cannot describe how utterly pure this putter is.

Simply . . . Zen.

This is by far the BEST feeling and best rolling putter of any I've hit.

I started off long ago with the Wilson 8802 of which this style is modeled after. I was very good with that blade but over time went the way of the Anser style, starting off with a Scotty 2.5 Newport which I still have. After JDM entered my world the G-Field #1 occupied much time in my bag until it one day it simply didn't perform up to par. That's when the the M1 Plus (G-Field) took its place and I thought I'd never putt with another as this had it all. The #1 even went up for sale and has now left.

Then, came the Zen. It lives fully up to its name and then some. Words cannot describe how utterly pure this putter is.

Simply . . . Zen.

we know we know :tsg_smiley_putter2:

its certainly the best putter i have held, not looks alone, she does play

the part beautifully!

Always been a fan of this style Putter but never gamed one

Decent forgiveness with excellent feedback.

Going to pull the shaft and install a shorter one and give this a shot at the bag.

Did you change to the shorter shaft and anything else?

Feed back appreciated.

I got my Zen three days ago and been using it - getting better and better but would like a shorter shaft.

Edited by mygreenaliem

well....., the zen. completes the epon bag.

personal,s,, zen, zero.

cud not be happier than what they put out this yr,

the zen i changed the grip to an iomic absolute puttegrip in dark blue. sets the dark culb colour off well.

and swapped the putter cover over, didnt like that at all.

the eel of this is totally diofferent to all my other putters.

its really heavy, dead nad dull in a good way.

the ball doesnt ping off the face. its reminescinet of the face of the 2 ball balde for feel i think ..,

with the white insert. almost like hitting a golf ball with golf ball cover on the putter.

the best thing im noticeing baout this is the distacne control i mgettitng.

ive ben gaming this kinda putter for a yr esp with the yamada razor, which i love.

but htis is a totally differnt feel, its much heavier for a start.

im not missing the hole by 4-5 feet past , most balls im gettign pretty dead distacne, compared to the other stock i have.

i took this away with me to hokkaido, nad spend hours each day o nthe putting range juts trying out all my putters.

i tended to get the best distance control with this.

the surface doesnt scratch up either, mine stil looks like its just been unwrapped.

worth 1000 bucks????

well guess thats up to the individual.

but , if a scotty is worth twice this. then yes it is.

making more putts with it?

nope.

but not missing by a mile does make things a lot easier.

wont be selling it i can tell ya.

Love the design of Zen. Saw one selling in one of the website in China but I'm so worried of fakes so I never thought of pulling the trigger on it. Guess have to look out in BST forums and hope one day I could pick up one 2nd hand to give it a swill....