baldo prototype fw vs kamui works custom fw (which to choose)

Both heads have great feel is very easy to work the ball. I would say that overall, the Baldo is better for tighter lies and off the deck shots. The Kamui is good off of the tee and trying to get a flatter trajectory to maximize run. Baldo compared to Kamui is easier to get up in the air, if that's what you are looking for.

Base on looks alone and my past experience hitting the ray driver, kamui win hands down. Still waiting to see the price : )

Base on looks alone and my past experience hitting the ray driver, kamui win hands down. Still waiting to see the price : )

the kamui ray driver does feel fantastic when struck well...i sure wish i could hit mine more consistently! regardless, i'd love to try kamui's fairway woods!

Does any one know the volume for 7 wood for ray?

thanks for the responses everyone, I am definitely looking for an all around fw, both off the tee and off the deck/fairway, i have no problem getting the ball up of the grass.

in terms of quality they both seem top notch, i am more concerned with optics, as i like a little pear shape as opposed to a round disk like the ryoma, previously played a 304p by rc.

between the baldo and the kamui custom is either one going to be of better build quality than they other? i know they are both on the $$$ side, so price doesnt really factor in, more so all around general playability and head shap, optics, etc.

I play Yamaha fairway 3 and 5 woods and LOVE them for all-around performance - tee and deck. Hot but solid feel, no ballooning, enough workability - absolute top quality.

Certainly one to consider...

Kamui all day by a large margin. Quality, fit and finish. When it comes to performance it must match your swing & specs not to mention shaft.

Baldo is easier off a tighter due to shape.

Yes Tats please add ONOFF Type S to the proshop. I think its AMAZING!