Tourstage X-Wedge 2012

JakeBarnes

So I was looking around the interwebs using Google to image search some Tourstage items and I stumbled on this picture claiming to be fo the 2012 Tourstage X-wedges. If I recall correctly, last year the 52* only came in 8* bounce, but according to this picture on the sole markings, there is a 10* bounce option. Can anyone confirm/deny the existence of a 10* bounce 2012 x-wedge?

This is the type of thing that happens when you spend too much time trying to avoid doing work and on google.

68348bf0.jpg

• 1 month later...

So I was looking around the interwebs using Google to image search some Tourstage items and I stumbled on this picture claiming to be fo the 2012 Tourstage X-wedges. If I recall correctly, last year the 52* only came in 8* bounce, but according to this picture on the sole markings, there is a 10* bounce option. Can anyone confirm/deny the existence of a 10* bounce 2012 x-wedge?

This is the type of thing that happens when you spend too much time trying to avoid doing work and on google.

68348bf0.jpg

i was going to say why ask if you found it BUT

the post below says fake. wow! they are now faking

Ts ? those look good from the pics! scary

It's a mad world...

It complete madness in the golf industry. Many people play fakes and don't even know it. They just think they got a "great deal" on authentic equipment. Lol. Got to check for little details, which is really hard to catch.

I was in Beijng the other day and just outside Yashow Market there was a little "hole in the wall" golf shop, and the girl there insisted the "name" stuff was real..She had head only Epon, tourstage, Romaro a set of Yamaha tour model heads, etc etc..The scary thing is that she didn't sell ultra cheap, around 3-400 dollars per set, and the finish was just excellent..I couldn't see they were fakes at all, I looked at them from evey angle. She also had shafts, and equipment for club making.

I was in Beijng the other day and just outside Yashow Market there was a little "hole in the wall" golf shop, and the girl there insisted the "name" stuff was real..She had head only Epon, tourstage, Romaro a set of Yamaha tour model heads, etc etc..The scary thing is that she didn't sell ultra cheap, around 3-400 dollars per set, and the finish was just excellent..I couldn't see they were fakes at all, I looked at them from evey angle. She also had shafts, and equipment for club making.

Wish you could have taken pictures, I'm fascinated by how fakes are getting hard to identify.

I wonder how the " good Fakes" play ??

Wish you could have taken pictures, I'm fascinated by how fakes are getting hard to identify.

I'll be back in Beijing again soon, will try to snap a few photos. Can always pretend I'm buying for a friend and take photos to show him.

• 1 month later...