My new flatstick

zip7111

thats an amazing putter!!! what is it exactly? CT newport II with chocolate finish, white sightdot and look at the milling on the face!

Nice pics did Cherry Garcia host it for you? get us some pics of the sole please that part makes me drool the most :)

That's one of the nicest Cameron that I've seen. Has it been certified for authenticity? If not, are you going to submit it?

Yes it has been certified at the Cameron studio. Certificate number A000265 if you want to look it up on the cameron website. Glad you enjoy the pics even though they arnt the best.

Steve :D

That's one of the nicest Cameron that I've seen. Has it been certified for authenticity? If not, are you going to submit it?

Yes it has been certified at the Cameron studio. Certificate number A000265 if you want to look it up on the cameron website. Glad you enjoy the pics even though they arnt the best.

How do you look up the certificate number on the website? link please.

Thanks

How do you look up the certificate number on the website? link please.

Thanks

Here is the link to look up Cammys. In their pics you can see the real color of my putter. My pics make it look brown when it is really black.

http://www.scottycameron.com/authenticatio...n/registry2.asp

i was just browsing through the authentications there and is A000017 Tiger's actual putter?

There are no strange stamings so I dont think its a US Open putter or whatever. but does he have T.W. on the toe?

what is the address for whcih to send a putter?  how can you get your putter authenticated?  does it cost anything?

Im pretty sure it is only for club cameron members at the moment. If you are a club cameron member, you can log in and see all the details. The cost is 45.00 per putter.

so who is going to be cool and let me send my putter on their behalf?...i will pay them a small fee for this as i do not have or intend to get a club cameron membership....

anyone?

What putter do you have? If it is a retail putter its really not worth doing it IMO. If you want to pay me the 45.00 to do it, I will do it for you.

What putter do you have? If it is a retail putter its really not worth doing it IMO. If you want to pay me the 45.00 to do it, I will do it for you.

steve, thanks for the gesture, i have to say that is real cool of you.

i have 2 actually i was thinking about...

one is a Newport 2 gray satin finish(gun blue markings, i.e. scotty cameron on face...) has a red dot in the cavity and on the heel of the face. got from a reputable source a few years ago, he had many many more expensive putters, i got this one from him, pretty sure about the authenticity, would be nice for the real opinion though.

Next, Cameron Newport Beach (oil can head, W.W. on the toe, stamps look just like the W in the TW putter...) full floating face and the titleist in the cavity has been milled out...lighter headweight as the putter came shafted about 35.5" or 36", the seller is reputable as well and guaranteed me my $$ if i did not like it...he was selling a Classic I and others that were also legit....

i want to send 1 at a time as i need to have one to "play" in my bag etc. i also want to have some loft/lie adjustments done to them from my shop, i.e. Stan Utley style....both are in good shape, i might want the oil can NP Beach refinished/ refurbished....but that is it....

keep in touch....thanks Steve!

• 2 weeks later...
zip7111 That is one nice looking putter,what is the head weight if you know?.

mlb12 :?:

Notice the 350 stamped on the front bumper? I love the 350g putters, and couldnt imagine using any other weight.