Tourstage VS Mizuno *comparison pics*

TourSpecGolfer

Chris, Great photos. I'm going to link this page at Golf Digest. There are many Mizuno fans there that would appreciate this. For me - I'd have to go with the TourStage. The offset is a deal breaker on the Mizuno's. :cry:

Curious - what is the $$$ damage.

$1200, but as long as it makes me happy does cost matter? :D . Currently playing T-Zoid Pros, love them, solid contact feels like butter. Nothing like Mizuno forgings. The MP-27's definately has deeper cavity than MP-30's and T-zoids so I would theorize that they wil be a little more forgiving. Can't wait to play them as soon as I get them. I will post after I get a chance to hit them.

Which is more forgiving for a 15HC?

I'm not concerened with the price tag, just the distance and forgivness.

Thank you

Landy,

When I first got my T-zoid pros, I was a little hesitant because I am a 16 HC and have played ping ISI-S for 3 years which are pretty forgiving. The T-zoid pros which are a forged cavity back are actually more forgiving than some would think. I don't lose much distance than my ISI's on mis**ts, maybe 2-3 yards lost, but I have gained close to 10 yards on solid hits in all my irons since switching to T-zoids. I have demoed MP-30's and they feel very similar to the T-zoid's.

My MP-27"s which I have on order, have a larger cavity than my T-zoid's or the MP-30's. When I first saw the pictures posted on TourSpec I had to have them. I am going say the they are going be a little more forgiving. I will post after I have a chance to hit them.

Which is more forgiving for a 15HC?

I'm not concerened with the price tag, just the distance and forgivness.

Thank you

I really cant say which set of irons is more forgiving they both have very little offset and a nice cavity area that is not tiny nor large. My personal opinion is that the MP27s look better with that mizuno forged feel but the XCBs have easier to hit long irons with that Endo forged feel.

If money ain't a thing get some Mizuno 27-30-37 combos in satin! 8)

If money ain't a thing get some Mizuno 27-30-37 combos in satin! 8) [/b]

How much $$$$$ with PX shafts?

It would be a very special order and take some time' date=' im not posotive on the PX shafts but I do know the combo/satin can be done by the factory. Drop me a PM and we can get to work on this.[/b']

The Mp 27's look great. I reached out to Mizuno, and they told me that they will not be released here in the US. Any idea on how to get a set? :( :(

First off welcome to the TSG . The home of exotic and hard to get clubs from Japan . :) Well not that hard :D

All you need to do to get info on the clubs you are asking about is to send either a PM or e-mail to TourSpecGolfer .

He will look after you no problem .

Mike

Hey,

I would prefer the xcb's. I have seen them and they look phenomenal. I would be getting a set, but I already have Ta1 Gunmetals, and am intent on getting the new Fourteens. If anyone is intrested in the xcb's I recommend getting them (if you can!)

Jer

The Mizuno MP27's are a combination of the TaylorMade Rac CB's playablitiy and offset along with the Tourstage TS202's feel and forgiveness.

Easily the best irons I've ever hit !!

TourSpecGolfer, Hi Chris :D since i have my MP-29's heres what i am going to try, MP 29 PW thru 7 iron, a MP-33 6 iron, and i might try a Z-101 5 iron, Chris, i was really surprised at how the Z 5 iron and the MP-33 6 iron, look like they are from the same set, when you look down at them, what do you think of this set up? JerryMB

The Mizuno MP27's are a combination of the TaylorMade Rac CB's playablitiy and offset along with the Tourstage TS202's feel and forgiveness.

Easily the best irons I've ever hit !!

Those sound like they play as good as they look. No doubt both irons have wonderful feel and play great, but IMO the edge goes to the 27s based on looks.