wtb/wtt: 18* "players" utility

chiromikey

head or shafted for a good price. by "players" i mean anything with a square or open face.

i have a 21* onoff fairway wings or an egg spoon that i might be willing to trade.

RC 504i 18* head only.

Epon 901?

19 degrees tho

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

RC 504i 18* head only.

definitely looking for hybrid shape rather than iron shape...but the offers are much appreciated!

Edited by chiromikey

if your looking for the ulitimate players hybrid i have to vote for the adams PNT2 tour only proto.

ive been gaming mine for almost 3 years. nothing comes close.

if your looking for the ulitimate players hybrid i have to vote for the adams PNT2 tour only proto.

ive been gaming mine for almost 3 years. nothing comes close.

at this point, as long as it's decent quality i don't care what it is. i seriously need something to fill my 215-225yd slot. my current 21* utility only gives me 210yds (only a few yards longer than my 4iron) and my 3w averages 250. choking down and trying to put an attenuated swing on my 3w is really costing me accuracy and strokes.

at this point, as long as it's decent quality i don't care what it is. i seriously need something to fill my 215-225yd slot. my current 21* utility only gives me 210yds (only a few yards longer than my 4iron) and my 3w averages 250. choking down and trying to put an attenuated swing on my 3w is really costing me accuracy and strokes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADAMS-TOUR-ISSUE-IDEA-PRO-GOLD-TOUR-PROTOTYPE-PNT-V2-18-HYBRID-NEW-IN-WRAPPER-/140779422008?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item20c71b8138#ht_606wt_1176

ive tried RC, onoff epon etc etc. this is what i choose to game. most versatile hybrid youl ever hit. trust me.

im using a suepr black adams.. ver ygood ute and a tour edge exotics 16 and 18*

they are very long. dont use the mal lthe time i swap them about for the fairway woods.

only thing is the TEE are sleek,

the adams super black i really like check them out

Adams makes really good hybrids. Try the idea pro a12. Compact head

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

i just gamed the pnt2 today and this thing is so small, compact, and solid that i may have found a keeper. i think it's about half the size of most hybrids!

stu, pm me pics and prices...i may try them for the heck of it.

i just gamed the pnt2 today and this thing is so small, compact, and solid that i may have found a keeper. i think it's about half the size of most hybrids!

stu, pm me pics and prices...i may try them for the heck of it.

told you youd like it. best hybrid by far!