what are you wearing...on your wrist?!

current everyday watches.

post-15131-0-83108200-1346492316.jpgpost-15131-0-76773200-1346492355.jpg

new piece i just added to the collection. AP gran prix

post-15131-0-71321900-1346492622.jpg

Tai you like your bling huh? Nice bb and even nicer RO!

The grand prix is awesome but I could never pull that off!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes i love the bling :)

the gran prix is huge 45mm. i like watches that have weight to them. i had a richard mille rm10 WG before which was small and light. the mechanism was absolutely amazing!! but sold it for the gran prix.

• 1 month later...

My watch brand Tissot has been patient with me for years, but I don't wear it when I'm playing. This belonged to my late father and he left it under my care. I have Casio G-Shock - Analog Digital type that I wear all the time. I love this watch because it is very durable under pressure.

awesome find stew! my seiko black monster cost about the same and is one of my favs. to be honest, it gets just as many compliments (if not more) than anything else i own!

yea my colleague had one and i was without a watch for a dinner.. so i just borrowed it.loved it itstanly. he sent me link to beay picked one up in oz and sent to my sisters place wrapped up for chrissy pressy to myself......... dont think ican wait that long tho.

My Polaris is probably what makes it to my wrist the most these days.

Omega for me, Seamaster GMT sport and 18K Chronometer for dress. I can't play with a watch or my wedding ring.

• 3 months later...

For Dress: Chronoswiss Rose Gold Orea Automatique.

For Golf: Oris T3 self winding

• 1 year later...

Lost my Zenith XXT chronograph openned couple of months ago. Now looking for a Hublot...I know the mechanism sucks but the Oscar Niemeyer Aero bang is just amazing !

Yes it is!

• 2 months later...

i hate this thread. about 2 years ago I wanted to simplify my life and i sold my 1975 submariner, iwc 3714 port and patek 5066a aquanaut.... reading this posts makes me miss them...

Sporting a Calibre de Cartier (dress) and an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Big Size (sport) currently. We need a watch BST ;)

No we don't. I can't afford the golf clubs on here let alone the watches! Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm rocking a FitBit. Does that count?

• 2 weeks later...

longtime lurker but pretty new to the boards. haven't "seriously" played for many years, but have decided to make it a habit to at least go once a week. already purchased a new set of irons as well as new wedges to get back into the game i love so much. i also love me some watches so i thought i'd add to the thread.

post-16790-0-61953000-1406695962_thumb.j