what are you wearing...on your wrist?!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An old favorite I wore today. I don't wear it much anymore but I just can't bring myself to sell it either...

78BC8D81-3772-4FAF-B0CA-9C06F3B59C15_zps

longtime lurker but pretty new to the boards. haven't "seriously" played for many years, but have decided to make it a habit to at least go once a week. already purchased a new set of irons as well as new wedges to get back into the game i love so much. i also love me some watches so i thought i'd add to the thread.

nice watch. have it checked its changing date early:)

longtime lurker but pretty new to the boards. haven't "seriously" played for many years, but have decided to make it a habit to at least go once a week. already purchased a new set of irons as well as new wedges to get back into the game i love so much. i also love me some watches so i thought i'd add to the thread.

Very nice indeed...been enamored with Panerai's lately...need to stop ho'ing so I can go buy one! haha

nice watch. have it checked its changing date early:)

good eye, watch is in good working condition. had this sitting in the rotation and i abide by the 10-2 rule with changing settings on watches.

back in my wrist after a long vacation in the safe.

this is the 51300 39mm version. the 51400 42mm is huuuugeee!

I love this, is that same as mine in different theme?

I think the next thread should be what the hell does everyone do for a living on here. Damn! Some affluent customers on here, based on watches. Very nice, guys!

I love this, is that same as mine in different theme?

its exactly the same model except yours is rose gold with leather band.

mine is stainless steel. royal oak model.

I used to wear this:

post-15148-0-96855000-1407343793_thumb.j

Then my wife bought me this:

post-15148-0-28571900-1407343860_thumb.j

Edited by Miuramaniac

nice ingy! whats the last tag? in case of emergency?

cool!

Yeah, it's a Road ID wristband. Cyclists wear them to notify drivers or EMS as to who we are and how to contact our families and what medical conditions we may have if we get injured badly. My wife won't let me leave the house on my bike w/o it on. She doesn't ask if I'm wearing my helmet, only if I have my RoadID on. lol

• 4 weeks later...

I used to wear this:

attachicon.gifIMG_0664.jpg

Then my wife bought me this:

attachicon.gifIMG_0665.jpg

Miura, you need to ease off on your tanning regime my friend. Your arm is looking very leathery! Lol.

• 1 year later...

So, this thread needs to come back alive, so here is my kick-start :) While tinkering with equipment, also been building, selling, building, selling, tweaking, building, selling to finally (maybe, finally, finished, maybe?) get to these four :)

We need a watch BST, will make my life a lot easier ;)

post-16265-0-88072800-1454648447_thumb.j

So, this thread needs to come back alive, so here is my kick-start :) While tinkering with equipment, also been building, selling, building, selling, tweaking, building, selling to finally (maybe, finally, finished, maybe?) get to these four :)

We need a watch BST, will make my life a lot easier ;)

attachicon.gifIMG_1186.JPG

5712, or grey themes, 5276 and a 15400. man you have a collection to die for!

no tourbs yet?

this is a freaking poisonous forum.... The number of APs.......

this is a freaking poisonous forum.... The number of APs.......

really?? @Daveraul ;)

post-16142-0-46440300-1454678930_thumb.j

Edited by bankbank

5712, or grey themes, 5276 and a 15400. man you have a collection to die for!

no tourbs yet?

Thanks C! The other is the AP ROO Chrono 26470 which wears large (bolt on chrono movement) but is definitely something fun to wear and catches the eye.

What pieces are you sporting now?

No tourbs yet, but the new Tag Tourb (especially the blacked out one), looks very interesting...

Nice diver!!!

thanks, it's a nice piece for everyday I think, not too flashy with a little bit of AP bling ;)

it wears a bit high, yeah. one thick watch. i never wear it with formal shirts or with cuffs either.. but its just so nice and understated with almost anything

yep, saw the yellow one, haha, not my cup of tea :) but love the vc overseas chrono. been eyeing the older model for a while