what are you wearing...on your wrist?!

Right now wearing my Piaget polo 45 in rotation with my ap ro. Main beater my explorer from 1990. Had a roo diver forged carbon but it was so light around 150 grams so sold it for the diver steel but got tired of it as it as a bit big for my 6.5" wrist

My favorite watch was the overseas chrono but it was stolen:(

My next watch will be a no frills Rolex DDP.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, this thread needs to come back alive, so here is my kick-start :) While tinkering with equipment, also been building, selling, building, selling, tweaking, building, selling to finally (maybe, finally, finished, maybe?) get to these four :)

We need a watch BST, will make my life a lot easier ;)

IMG_1186.JPG

WOW! That is a fantastic four. Like playing a round with Seve, Hogan, Bobby and Nicklaus ?

Special pressy for my 60th, Tag Carrera 1887

post-17306-0-82517100-1455082605_thumb.j

My humble automatic.. Supported a Kickstarter Project..

Whytes Watches

Venturer Collection - Discoverer Mk 1

post-16751-0-65001200-1455084296_thumb.j

Edited by Daveraul

So, this thread needs to come back alive, so here is my kick-start :) While tinkering with equipment, also been building, selling, building, selling, tweaking, building, selling to finally (maybe, finally, finished, maybe?) get to these four :)

We need a watch BST, will make my life a lot easier ;)

attachicon.gifIMG_1186.JPG

Oh man! What a collection!

I'm a big AP fan myself and I'm drooling over the offshore you got!

All my watches are in a security deposit box in Vegas for the next 3 years :(

- Brietling B01w/ steel & gator band

- AP Automatic Royal Oak 39mm Rose Gold w/ rose gold & gator band

- Casio G-Shock MR-G MRG-G1000

I've liquidated everything else, please email me if anything you have is for sale I would sport any of those in a heartbeat!

• 3 weeks later...

One of my Panerai,rest at the bank?

post-16823-0-72935400-1456903038_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

JDM today...Seiko Black Monster vs Godzilla! Who will win and will Tokyo be destroyed in the process??? :)

DE86A4E9-3F43-403D-9205-8892B590A8C0_zps

JDM today...Seiko Black Monster vs Godzilla! Who will win and will Tokyo be destroyed in the process??? :)

DE86A4E9-3F43-403D-9205-8892B590A8C0_zps

perfect! I dont know which I want to see more of!

Your ride has the Takumi badge under the hood right?

Thanks C! The other is the AP ROO Chrono 26470 which wears large (bolt on chrono movement) but is definitely something fun to wear and catches the eye.

What pieces are you sporting now?

No tourbs yet, but the new Tag Tourb (especially the blacked out one), looks very interesting...

Missed this one, yes ROOs have size to them, Im sporting the apple watch..lol.

my small collection is in a lock box as me and the fam live abroad, I do want to add the new daytona to the winder though.

was considering a subscription to eleven james as well.

perfect! I dont know which I want to see more of!

Your ride has the Takumi badge under the hood right?

Hmm...not sure about the badge, it's my girlfriend's car (not kidding!)... :)

this watch is such a sleeper, most comfy watch

I've ever worn. been swimming and golfing with it

no probs! what i want down the road is michael's

5726 !

post-10550-0-12401300-1461550385_thumb.j

Love all these watches, guys. Been meaning to post some snaps from my collection, too, but lately I can't get this thing off my wrist. It's the Garmin S20, and it does a lot of what the Apple watch does (texts, emails, notifications, health measures, etc), but on the course it also does flawless GPS tracking, measures and automatically records shots and what club you used, keeps score, gives you layups, lets you move the pin on green graphics, stores your stats online and gives you averages and trends, etc, and if you want to pop for another device, it'll do swing monitoring with stats, graphics, and other Track(boy) type measurements when you're on the range. Oh, and it'll also tell you if you slept well, although I don't need a watch to tell me which way that wind blows (yet...). Just sayin'...

post-15743-0-54832400-1461597731_thumb.j

Love all these watches, guys. Been meaning to post some snaps from my collection, too, but lately I can't get this thing off my wrist. It's the Garmin S20, and it does a lot of what the Apple watch does (texts, emails, notifications, health measures, etc), but on the course it also does flawless GPS tracking, measures and automatically records shots and what club you used, keeps score, gives you layups, lets you move the pin on green graphics, stores your stats online and gives you averages and trends, etc, and if you want to pop for another device, it'll do swing monitoring with stats, graphics, and other Track(boy) type measurements when you're on the range. Oh, and it'll also tell you if you slept well, although I don't need a watch to tell me which way that wind blows (yet...). Just sayin'...

IMG_3625.JPG

Nice. I've been wanting a simple Fitbit but unsure of what model to get.

Garmin is also coming out with the X40 which is thin like a Fitbit and does it all, including golf, too.

Doc mikey, is your GF into Mma ?

she likes cars, has a good swing what more can you ask for? lol

Lol, not into mma...but I've lost my taste for it anyways over the last few years. It's begun taking too much of the wrong path that boxing did imho... Edited by chiromikey

• 3 weeks later...

its jerrrrrrrst a bit small , but its heavy.

and I won it on the 18th with a 30 foot high flop shot to 2 inchs/ tap in par at old orchard

I took it as ayment instead of cash playing Nassau . vs le baron.

so its got HUGE sentimental value.hahahahahah

Edited by supo

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm newbie in this. This is my Sea Dweller 4000 and Aquanaut 5167A is coming next week

Anyone wants to recommend me the collection box to keep all these? I'll have no more than 6 expensive watches hopefully

Mark

IMG_3318.JPG

4 hours ago, lousifers said:

I'm newbie in this. This is my Sea Dweller 4000 and Aquanaut 5167A is coming next week

Anyone wants to recommend me the collection box to keep all these? I'll have no more than 6 expensive watches hopefully

Mark

IMG_3318.JPG

damn!  congrats on the new one!  I am still yet to own a Rolex.   It's a beaut!

15 hours ago, lousifers said:

Mark

IMG_3318.JPG

congrats mark! cannot get any better in terms of ruggedness and reliability. as I've gotten older i keep coming back to rolex.

no probs, bulletproof and not a pain to service like my other brands. Congrats on the aquanaut! I've given mine to my wife lol