what are you wearing...on your wrist?!

i've gotta suspect the appreciation for quality and craftsmanship we share for jdm gear must spill over into the watch world so i thought i'd find out.

i'm sporting my all time fav...ulysse nardin marine perpetual.

so...what are you wearing today???

8cffc0ac.jpg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yes indeed.....

this subject is at the forefront right now of my ponderings

im not convinced about this one i got recently , it sutis, but i dont really like it .

IWC ingeneur planet earth big ltd. no 22/1000

i like to look at it , and it looks good . but im not swinging with it.

got my peepers on others .

Edited by supo67

For me it's either my JLC or Omega Speedmaster Moon watch( glass both sides)

The Speedmaster lives in the Golf Bag as I wear my watch left handed( on my right wrist, and I just CAN'T play golf with it on my wrist!)

The JLC only comes out every now and again!!....

Pics added this evening!!

b87805df.jpg

Edited by DaleUK

I'm one of those that don't wear one lol.. Only piece of bling in my body is a single diamond stud earring & of course my wedding band lol. A few watches, gifts, all gathering dust.

I love watches....have been collecting them for over 15 years !!! If i ever get a chance to go to my safe deposit box, ill snap some pics !!

* We should definitely have a watch bst forum on this site !!!!!

heres a new one i picked up last night. for the mountians really

g-shock protrek 5000. light as a feather. all the climbing bells whistles ill NEVER need, but just in case.

i like this one, this il keep

been collecting on and off for as long as i can remember

got my entire collection stolen last year but starting slowly

again.

what im wearing today IWC topgun chrono

post-10550-0-19499000-1341540273.jpg

Damn that sucks Carlo....thats why i dont keep any watches at home besides one or two.....its a pain in the butt to go to the safe deposit box but its much safer.....hope u had insurance bro !

Some very nice time pieces Gentlemen !

Damn that sucks Carlo....thats why i dont keep any watches at home besides one or two.....its a pain in the butt to go to the safe deposit box but its much safer.....hope u had insurance bro !

Nope no insurance. who would think to insure watches in a safe. oh well lesson learned.

had a new Vc overseas chrono inside. never trust anyone!

Nope no insurance. who would think to insure watches in a safe. oh well lesson learned.

had a new Vc overseas chrono inside. never trust anyone!

wow! did they take the whole safe or figure out a way in?

wow! did they take the whole safe or figure out a way in?

it was in a safe/watchwinder. sized like the ones they have in hotels.

it was an inside job. the perp is in jail, unfortunately this has been planned

well in advance and items were fenced off within the hour.

I'm sporting a brit. It was this or a stainless daytona, everyone told me go with the daytona but I wanted modern. Watch snobs hate the bezel but that was the main reason why I bought it. It came with a stainless strap but later I swapped it out for the black alligator band like below.

535826_422502744432888_1612488551_n.jpg

For years I was a big watch collector, but between golf and other activities, just too much work to constantly put on and take off, so now I simply dont wear one. Same for the younger generation. Between constantly knowing the time on their cell phones and computers, most of them, at least in the US, view watches as very old fashioned.

wore this today (see...i'm not a mechanical snob!). it's nice to know titanium isn't just for drivers!

there's a story that some of you who know what this is may find humorous. i was flying back home to the sf bay area last year and as we were boarding the pilot was still standing outside the cockpit door. as i shuffle in he gives a nod toward my wrist and says "nice, do you fly?". i didn't get it at first until i checked to see what he was gesturing at. i looked down and said, "oh...no, but i wore it just in case you don't either." there was an awkward silence for a split second and i had just started thinking either he didn't get it or didn't appreciate my sense of humor when we both started laughing.

ba0b4d07.jpg

wore this today (see...i'm not a mechanical snob!). it's nice to know titanium isn't just for drivers!

there's a story that some of you who know what this is may find humorous. i was flying back home to the sf bay area last year and as we were boarding the pilot was still standing outside the cockpit door. as i shuffle in he gives a nod toward my wrist and says "nice, do you fly?". i didn't get it at first until i checked to see what he was gesturing at. i looked down and said, "oh...no, but i wore it just in case you don't either." there was an awkward silence for a split second and i had just started thinking either he didn't get it or didn't appreciate my sense of humor when we both started laughing.

ba0b4d07.jpg

that the emergency brit with the beacon?

that the emergency brit with the beacon?

Could be handy if you ever get lost out on the Course!!

Lol

Vintage IWC Ingenieur from the 50's. Don't make them like that anymore.