Wedge Recommendation to go along with Epon AF-Tour Blacks

JGalls

I love the Chikara V1 wedges. You can get them in 52 and 57 degree increments to complement your PW. I also really like the Miura wedges, especially the K Grind in 56 degrees.

well u r irons ae largish for balde and straight edged so mayeb a set that look not too disimilar to that shape

prob rules out pear shaped ones. and brings things like the vokeys. yururi tour , yes esepecially, these i think will match easutifully, similar shape and i nthe dark colour. yes thats my choice.... yururi tour

+1 on the Yururi Tours

Shape, color, performance.... = Yururi tours

I like the Yururi Tours and Cleveland Forged Gunmetal... I think they have great feel and spin, and the color matches the set. Oh. and let's not forget the PRGR L.E.D wedge... also a nice looking toy!

Looking at a gap wedge, and since I have the af-tours I'll hijack this thread. Leaning towards the Fourteen MT28 V5 T.S. or the Yururi Tour. Which way should I lean?

Leaning that way as well, the forged in china for the Fourteens is slightly off-putting.

Thanks, sounds good for a gap wedge!

Plus, I can get it here as head only which helps with the shipping cost to sweden!

Ordered the 52* Yururi tour. Now to figure out which shaft to put in it. Wedge flex, or do I go with the same shaft as in my PW (Nippon Ora or Blues, forgot which were in the 7-PW, blue I think)