SATINIZED Epon Personal blades

Spoon

the 502s on their own are awesome, now adding the aerotechs are the icing on the cake!

good bloody combo

May be up for sale if I fall in love with the Personals, although EASILY the best iron/shaft combo I have ever played

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

502's to Personals, yes will play very different.

Probably lose a full club distance wise.. Well well worth it.

Besides, who cares if your hitting a 6 instead of a 7 iron... as long as you're

getting results.

Be sure and give them a fair shake as I would expect there to be some adjustment time needed.

502's to Personals, yes will play very different.

Probably lose a full club distance wise.. Well well worth it.

Besides, who cares if your hitting a 6 instead of a 7 iron... as long as you're

getting results.

Be sure and give them a fair shake as I would expect there to be some adjustment time needed.

Well said...I was never one of these guys who obsessed about iron distance. Who cares if the number on the bottom of your club says 9 or 8 or whatever, it's all about accuracy when it comes to iron play.

I have buddies that get all worked up because their old set was 135 and new irons only 125...can you say "stronger lofts"?? Pure marketing genius by the guy who originally changed all iron lofts to stronger throughout the set. Guys who couldn't hit a pitch further than 110-115 now hitting that "same" pitch 125-130...instant sale!!

yea. i got my first set of strong lofts a cpl of weeks ago.. the pw is @ 44*........

thats just a big pile of marketing :atsg_smilie_poop: ......... pw at 44 seriously...,

that AINT a pw in anyones language.

but ........................,

what i have learned to like.. is that i can bag another wedge .. so i can go maximum of 7 irons .

4-pw and really, the 4 IS very optional anyway depending on course bec the 5 is so steroid injected anyway. .. id prob not use ther 4 at all

then the 49 -53-57 -61.. wedges

putter

driver 2 woods depending on the 4 iron

gives me a heap of options bec not being funny... non professional golfers need another power club like a bullet in the head. really

why wouldnt u carry another club that gets you to inchs instead of yards. ?

• 5 months later...

Te puta madre ;)))

Son la hostia

Translation: HOLY SH*T!!!

• 2 years later...