JDM driver heads vs R11s v2 (tour issue 440cc) head.

sandee11

I didn't even know there was sucha a thing as a 440 R11S v2, so no I have never hit that. Sounds interesting though

I did not see R11s V2 driver at the Sacramento golf demo. Tried R11s - did not knock my socks off. They list R11s V2 on eBay.

http://golf wrx/foru...r11s-9-v2-head/

http://bsg/Invision/...on-2-prototype/

Edited by d*ch

ive gamed the R11 V2 for a few rounds, its a good head but its hard to compare to JDM heads. There are all sort of JDm heads with all types of designs and characteristics......this head plays very similar to the japanese 440cc heads like the yamaha v202 and the crazy 435 II. It performs well but the finish sure chips easily. If this club fits u in terms of launch and backspin, its a excellent club.

How about in terms of feel? I am worry about those R11s V2 head feels dead or too hard. I'm considering getting one because I can change shaft anytime I want. Got about a few shafts without head.

Robbie, is this head low spin like the 435ll? Thx!

How about in terms of feel? I am worry about those R11s V2 head feels dead or too hard. I'm considering getting one because I can change shaft anytime I want. Got about a few shafts without head.

Robbie, is this head low spin like the 435ll? Thx!

I have hit all of the Taylormade Tour issue drivers. The R11S V2 didn't impress me at all. At 440 cc its smaller than the retail version. It has a very hard feel at impact. The tour issue version of the RBZ driver (NOT THE RBZ tour) is very impressive. The head is very explosive and solid (right up with the best JDM drivers). I have a Glorie with a CRAZY 553 proto , and shafted the RBZ tour issue with a CRAZY TJ-46. (Both great COMBOs).

Its really hard for me to say.....with JDM clubs, the specs are usually spot on ! The usa clubs however vary in loft tremendously ! A 8.5 is usually really a static 10 degree.....anyways the r11s V2 that i had was fairly low spinning but i didnt have my gamer shaft in it so it would be hard to compare. Ive heard very good things about the "tour" rbz ......if i was going after tm, i would certainly look into that