Epon Personal Blade Picture Thread!

I know where to find some.

I was offered a set yesterday!

I shall wait on the Yams before I jump in!!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale,

Are you getting the Yammie V forged or the V forged Tours??

I went for the VForged

Playing the Modus3

I've just passed on my set of Personals to another TSG'er.....

Dale,

I didn't know you ordered a set of Personal's, they are sweet irons.

Hmm I've never really taken to them, so the set I had in mind have been passed on to a Friend

I've just passed on my set of Personals to another TSG'er.....

I hope you took no less than $10K for them;)

I hope you took no less than $10K for them;)

Each!

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed a little less distance with my Epon Personals so I bent them strong by a couple degree's. It took a few rounds to get used to but it's made a positive difference, now I'm thinking about a reshaft. Tried the Modus 3... not bad, I recently tried monaco's not bad as well. For my swing KBS-Tours performed and now bogey dogs got me thinking about those new Aerotech's he's been playing.

I love these irons I just need to get them dialed in correctly.

I noticed a little less distance with my Epon Personals so I bent them strong by a couple degree's. It took a few rounds to get used to but it's made a positive difference, now I'm thinking about a reshaft. Tried the Modus 3... not bad, I recently tried monaco's not bad as well. For my swing KBS-Tours performed and now bogey dogs got me thinking about those new Aerotech's he's been playing.

One word: Aerotechs!!

One word: Aerotechs!!

i95 Aerotechs + Personals were money for me. I have a set of UST recoil protos coming that were set to go into the ONOFF's, BUT I might give them a shot w/ the Personals. :)

Edited by Baddmnkey

i95 Aerotechs + Personals were money for me. I have a set of UST recoil protos coming that were set to go into the ONOFF's, BUT I might give them a shot w/ the Personals. :)

The Recoils and Aerotechs end performance is similar but better feel and kick with Recoil. Both very very accurate. Likely just cones down to preference. I think the Recoils plus the Personals would be crazy soft.

The Recoils and Aerotechs end performance is similar but better feel and kick with Recoil. Both very very accurate. Likely just cones down to preference. I think the Recoils plus the Personals would be crazy soft.

Thanks B, ordered me a couple sets of the Recoils. 1x tour proto 110S. And 1x tour 95S.

Thanks B, ordered me a couple sets of the Recoils. 1x tour proto 110S. And 1x tour 95S.

Great. Keep us informed what you think.

yes ive found the same , the distance is def shorer .. same as with my af-tours

im going to bend them 1* that shud make them almsot the same as the yamahs.

and new sahfts going into them as well.

the areotechs get the nod.

I'll reshaft the Personal 6i with the recoil proto and see how it feels and go from there.

Looks like I am going the Recoils route, moving from the IS series. Should be able to do a side by side of the two shafts in the 9 iron once the Recoils are done...