chiromikey's witb

chiromikey

i know i won't be the very first...but i sure hope i make the cut for the first batch!!!

The shafts I am having them build with have already been shipped to Japan and are awaiting release for the build… How sad is that. At least this time I am not buying a set then realizing I could do the shaft thing and ordering the duplicate...

• 2 years later...

Haven't updated in a while and been down a few different avenues but here's what I'm currently playing...

Crazy 435 9.5* with 7D shaft

Tourstage X-FW Type T 12.5* on an NGS DREV

Yamaha inpress I.F.F. on the stock Graphite Design

Epon Personal 2s 4-PW on Nippon Modus3 120s

Tourstage X-Wedge Marus 50*/54*/61* on Fujikura MCI 8iron shafts

Epon Zen 33.5" on the stock shaft with a cabretta Gripmaster

The 7D is everything they promised and then some. I never expected to be playing the P2s due to offset specs but they're in the bag for now. If anyone isn't getting enough spin from their wedge shafts, the MCIs will definitely do it. They're deadly accurate but be forewarned on the spin!

I've got a lot of what I think are perfect clubs. I just wish I could find the perfect grip! :(

9EFE3B97-68D4-411A-94D3-6BF6D3FA11F2_zps

Edited by chiromikey

Fantastic bag Mikey! Glad the 7D is everything you hoped it would be.

+4 here we come!

Thanks guys! I've been through a lot of drivers and woods and these are the best of the best as far as my game is concerned. I might do a 7D 3w shaft but that's the only change I can see making to that end of my bag. I've also been through a lot of wedges. The S-Yard Bolds are still probably the most consistent of the bunch and the Yururi Gekkus are fantastic as well but the Marus are visually and feel wise the best so far. The Zen...well it's zen...enough said. Irons, I love a lot of them but I've still yet to find "the ones". If these had just a tad less visual offset or if I could get the Masdas in raw or copper, I'd be done!