SOLD -

EPONfreak

That is very tempting. But really the flex is crazy. I'll speak to stew about it and get back to u. I just got an epon 102 coming.

I really don't think I swing at 115-125 all the time. Most of the time about 105 to 120 on golf sense device?

Edited by vincent

C what do u think then? I know I'm a hard swinger and not benefiting from my well time swing do u think the shaft will help?

i dont think the xflex in crazy plays as stiff as u may think......the torque is in the high 4s which make it feel very lively and playable......for comparison, i play a Crazy 7.7 and wish it was stiffer and my swing speed is on avg about 105

I think the crazy is at around 2.9 torque. That's fine I guess. Will give it a try.

my crazy is a whippier model (LY02) and the torque is 4.9......my CB46 had a torque of 4.7

* never had a 80t shaft

my crazy is a whippier model (LY02) and the torque is 4.9......my CB46 had a torque of 4.7

* never had a 80t shaft

What was the crazy on your crazy 435 the One I got from you?

I found it very stiff and I'm at 110. I guess doesn't fit an aggressive

Transition?

hehe...that torque was in the high 4s.....both sandee and i find it not too stiff......definitely not a xflex....i would say a very smooth strong flex at most.......i swing at about 105 and up to 112 when i am in shape and fresh but 105 is my reliable number and is effortless......it is amazing how much more effort i have to exert to go 112....its like swinging at 70% for 105mph and swinging at 99% to get to 112 and 115 is emergency room at the hospital

Sorry to do this to but after few 'consultations' I cant handle 8.2 thats all. Im a LOSERRRR...

haha....i doubt i can handle 8.2 either......maybe in a Noir shaft but not in a stout 70g + shaft........