New Epon Driver

DaleUK

Heard a rumour that a Limited Run Driver is out soon??

Anyone one else care to share??

470cc Head...??

Edited by DaleUK

Only huge if it's an improvement over the Zero:)! I'm itching to buy something new

How about a 370cc head on a 44" shaft!

The driver would be called 'Scratch' because you'd have to be at that level to get the best out of it. I'd game it. Lol

It's aimed at the slower swing Speed market!

Damn it

Of course,I could be wrong ...

Sheesh! First the Zero that's geared toward scratch golfers that very few can actually hit and almost impossible to find more than a handful of ppl that like the club and now a club geared towards slower swing speeds?!

How about producing a driver that works for average to above average golfers?

Sheesh! First the Zero that's geared toward scratch golfers that very few can actually hit and almost impossible to find more than a handful of ppl that like the club and now a club geared towards slower swing speeds?!

All in Good Time.... ;-)

What do you know about Epon that we don't eh Dale? Tell us tell us.....

What do you know about Epon that we don't eh Dale? Tell us tell us.....

I know nothing more ... Only it's expensive !!

I know nothing more ... Only it's expensive !!

it's Epon so a) it will be highest quality and b) high price ....smiley

a 470cc headsize is non conforming by the way.That is the reason why all drivers had 460. that is the maximum legal headsize.

So a non conforming driver for the lower swingspeeds. I don't get it why people buy this but the royma special tuning shows best that there is a market for that

Slower swing Driver is the average player??... oh, unless you're a wrx member....

I agree that a 470cc doesn't make sense. I would (almost) bet if there is a new Driver

in the works it won't be 470cc.

Slower swing Driver is the average player??... oh, unless you're a wrx member....

I agree that a 470cc doesn't make sense. I would (almost) bet if there is a new Driver

in the works it won't be 470cc.

And I won't bet ( take ya money ;-) ) it isn't!!!

The reason Dale knows is Epon/Endo now make all their best forgings in Sheffield, (UK),, the heart of British steel industry.

Edited by ukok

The reason Dale knows is Epon/Endo now make all their best forgings in Sheffield, (UK),, the heart of British steel industry.

. Lmao

Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Hey but Seriously that's what my dad Does for a living, well him and is company , high Forgings!!... But mainly for RR... Not Endo

no wonder i cant afford the new epon stuff :tsg_smiley_homer:

Well for the record IF Epon is coming out with a non conforming (470cc) driver for the slow swinger and

not make a conforming one (for the slow swinger) I think it's a shame.

And, it doesn't make sense. If you can't hit the face of a 460cc driver you're not going to be able to hit the

face of a 470cc either. The difference of the extra 10cc isn't going to help/make a difference.

IMO

It will certainly be one of the few Epon drivers that I will not own/buy A niche company making an even more

niche driver..... just doesn't make sense.... and you know it ain't gonna be cheap!!!

It will certainly be one of the few Epon drivers that I will not own/buy A niche company making an even more

niche driver..... just doesn't make sense.... and you know it ain't gonna be cheap!!!

the zen, zero, personals, NEW DRIVER are all limited editions.

epon coming out with limited editions more often now.

lets just say that they will do as they please. they dont mind if their products

dont sell like hotcakes.

frankly the zen and personals are a huge success despite the price.

the zero, i dont know how much they sold, this new driver i know nothing

about. it will defintely be the opposite of the zero, stupid easy and long for

its intended market.

Well for the record IF Epon is coming out with a non conforming (470cc) driver for the slow swinger and

not make a conforming one (for the slow swinger) I think it's a shame.

And, it doesn't make sense. If you can't hit the face of a 460cc driver you're not going to be able to hit the

face of a 470cc either. The difference of the extra 10cc isn't going to help/make a difference.

IMO

Oh I wouldn't think it's Cheap!!

Maybe it's Endo's way of a helping Hand?

So. Maybe it's long, light and large!

They could be going for Gold ... What with the Olympics??

Edited by DaleUK