Stunning looking car. Yours Chris?

wow...thats nice !!!! I want one too !!!!! :tsg_smiley_king:

Update......just checked the price on this puppy......sob, i cant afford it................. :tsg_smiley_rain:

Man..... THAT car just spell S. E. X

Wish I could afford such a car..... well done Chris !!

That my friend is a limited edition Maserati Gran Turismo MC Coupe ( i think )........

@ Sandee....u probably have a similar engine in your Italia !

Edited by robbie

Very nice. Now all you need is a 20 year old Itallian supermodel girlfriend and youd be set.

i would gladly take a fiat 500 and a supermodel italian girlfriend...

Very nice. Now all you need is a 20 year old Itallian supermodel girlfriend and youd be set.

Don't think TourspecGirl would let an Italian supermodel, regardless of age, anywhere near the car.

Lol! yes I have a JDM wife.

Thanks everyone. It drives like a dream.

TSG biz is good but TSGirl and I are involved with many different things that help us afford nice things. We are blessed. Not sure if anyone remembers but I posted last year about looking for people in other countries. (link)

Anyway lots of people rejected our proposal and some even laughed at us. A year later the few who decided to team up with us are now in a happy place :o) Ask T&T.

Anyway what were doing isn't even super cool, it's not different or trendy.... it's simply "right". I'd be happy and honored to have any of you guys join us.

Lol! yes I have a JDM wife.

Well, as far as Im concerned, a JDM wife is pretty much hitting the jackpot in the game of life.

Edited by Gaijin_Golfer

i would gladly take a fiat 500 and a supermodel italian girlfriend...

Safe to say that if you drive a Fiat 500 you wont be having an Italian supermodel girlfriend anytime soon. Not even if youre Charlie Sheen...

Well, as far as Im concerned, a JDM wife is pretty much hitting the jackpot in the game of life.

+1

Could we not buy/ sell those??... Lol errr NO!

+1

Could we not buy/ sell those??... Lol errr NO!

Nope. Women are sentient beings who have free will and deserve to make a life with who they choose.

Chris, my car's in the shop. Could you give me a lift? Just drive a few hundred miles south and come pick me up and take me back to Vegas for some golf!!

Nope. Women are sentient beings who have free will and deserve to make a life with who they choose.

Bhahahaahhahahahaha