shoutout33

Which component blades to do like?

Component Blades  

11 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only pick one of these blade's which would you choose?

• Yonnex MB's
    • Yurui 2010's
    • Miura Tournament's
    • Royal Collection's RC Forged
    • Ikasu Tour's
    • Geotech Prototype N17's

What's up TSG? As the topic states, please give your opinion on the blades in the poll. You can choose more than one if you like. Please note that I'm asking for component heads only. I am personally looking into the the RC's, Yonex's, Ikasu's and Miura Tourney's.

Edited by shoutout33

All those listed are top notch blades and would be hard to decided on one. However I might be bias as I'm using Yururi Flatback 2010 raw and I think it's one of the softest blades out there. Compact, thin top line and the raw face seem to get the ball sticking to the face a lot longer.

have u limited ur selection to just these?

u might want to consider a cpl more options ,

but from these.

i like the look of the RC. aint played them but ive always really liked how the look, very simple classic.

ive played the yururi a lot and they are so soft.,razor like and excellent blades.

ive go the yonex, and they are very dynamic. very nice to play as well.

little more face progression than most, which is beautiful to look at.

miura tournys, u wont go wrong with. simple.

i think id go the yonex. latest model. lots of sepc. delicious to hit. very very workable.

miss hits arent as punishing ive found. i think they are a little easier to play bec of the FP.

the yururi 2010's are probably the best feeling, purest blade i've hit. there might be something softer...but nothing as pure! i liked the yonex ezones a lot, it 's a nice all around blade. i can't really say there was anything except the looks that i liked about the miuras, they are beautiful but they just didn't live up to my expectations or other jdms. the others i haven't tried but i would love to give the rc's a whirl.

just one man's impressions ;)

Consider the general conditions you will be playing mostly too. Most will suit the firm

Type but only a few will of those will help you with soft conditions.

I've had a quick range session with the Miuras shafted with TT Monaco. Lovely looking club but I didn't think they were any better than my Srixon Pro 100's, which isn't a bad thing as the Srixons are great. I would personally love to game the RC's as I think they are one of the best looking blades out there. Beautiful. Go get 'em :)

have u limited ur selection to just these?

u might want to consider a cpl more options ,

but from these.

i like the look of the RC. aint played them but ive always really liked how the look, very simple classic.

ive played the yururi a lot and they are so soft.,razor like and excellent blades.

ive go the yonex, and they are very dynamic. very nice to play as well.

little more face progression than most, which is beautiful to look at.

miura tournys, u wont go wrong with. simple.

i think id go the yonex. latest model. lots of sepc. delicious to hit. very very workable.

miss hits arent as punishing ive found. i think they are a little easier to play bec of the FP.

What other options did you have in mind? Also, what does the term "FP" mean?

face progresssion. the pw looks much more off set than the 3 iron.

other blades otions..,

epon af tours, tourstage x-blade 905, mizuno customs, miura 5002(esp this model), fourteen tb1000, kyoei forged,

all differnt styles and shapes sizes here.

u MUST look hard at the af tours bec they are just so damn easy + perfeect to play for a blade.

face progresssion. the pw looks much more off set than the 3 iron.

other blades otions..,

epon af tours, tourstage x-blade 905, mizuno customs, miura 5002(esp this model), fourteen tb1000, kyoei forged,

all differnt styles and shapes sizes here.

u MUST look hard at the af tours bec they are just so damn easy + perfeect to play for a blade.

Ah Ha!!!! I knew someone was gonna mention those Epon AF Tours!!! LOL! If I could get them as a component, I would. I'm funny about sending my specs off and having someone build my gear and if I'm not comfortable with something, I can't see or speak to them about what I'm having issues with. That's just me. Can't do this with Mizuno customs obviously, don't know about the x blades, fourteen's, or kyoei's though.

Geotechs Quelot and RF protos are nice

The RF 700's are definitely worth a look. Fooling around with a 3 and 4 iron of those at the moment. Haven't hit them enough to give real feedback but, definitely worth a nod. Will tell more with more time.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.