Sold on WRX !!!Reduced!!! Miura Baby Blade 3-PW

RIduffer

For sale are some older sets, priced to move…

Nippon Super Peening Blue S 38.5" 5 iron 62* lie angle playing around D2…

All shafts gripped with Grip Master Leather Tour Wraps.

Miura BB - $800 $500

shipping and PP fees to be added, no PP fees for gift...

Edited by RIduffer

Man... I just pick up two sets of Miura Tourney Black LE and 1957 Miura or I will be all over this baby. How's the Grip Master Leather Tour Wraps feel?? Especially in wet raining conditions?? Have tried GM putter grip and love em and always interested to try their iron grip

Man... I just pick up two sets of Miura Tourney Black LE and 1957 Miura or I will be all over this baby. How's the Grip Master Leather Tour Wraps feel?? Especially in wet raining conditions?? Have tried GM putter grip and love em and always interested to try their iron grip

I used them on everything for a number of years and loved them. Live in humid conditions during the summer months, and the rain is no issue. Haven't used a glove rain or otherwise since I started using them… If you want to try the grips, I have a set of KBS Tour Blacks in S in the USDM area that also have the grips...

• 4 weeks later...

Might want to move to JDM forum

probably not the place for this debate...but they're not really jdm are they?

anyways, if i could get along (like everyone else does) with those shafts i'd probably be all over these! glws

I have seen them in both places, put them here.

I am surprised people think the SP Blues are stiffer than anything else Nippon makes. They are lower launching, definitely, but no stiffer. I actually went the X flex graphite route as I out grew stiff steel and didn't like X in the steel shafts I tried...

Agree on the shaft - they're not stiffer.....just lower launching !! In fact, I would say they're a touch softer in flex as compare to C Taper stiff

• 3 weeks later...

Lets move these suckers...

$500+

Edited by RIduffer

any idea on the shipping to Australia? Thats a steal mate.

Yes it is a steal, even with shipping. I believe it to be around $60...

Hardboiled had the same question about the other set I have. Perhaps the two of you buy together, ship once to AUS then one ships domestic... I can get a better estimate for that later today...

Are the heads lighter than normal or something? Normal 5-iron length is 37.75" Might be interested if normal weight. Don't need it that long.

Don't believe them to be any lighter than normal. If anything the swing weight is estimate is off… Can yank the shafts if you want head only, same price though. They are already very cheap...

Edited by RIduffer

You folks really gonna make me build up my posts on WRX to sell these things?

Crazy cheap for what these are!! Should have sold a while ago

Great seller here, would love to have those. If it was April 8th instead of Oct 8th I'd move heaven and earth to get these puppies. It was 28f this morning...great price.

Sold in 1 hour on WRX....