Brand New Miura KM-350 Putter

Exhaloprez

I have a brand new Miura KM-350 putter for sale. The putter has never seen a ball and is 34 inches with an Iomic grip. This is the famous Miura model that is much sought. Price is $350 shipped.

Thank you.

post-14768-0-29010900-1345646905.jpg

post-14768-0-84658000-1345646929.jpg

I will try but you can be a little less sarcastic. After all we are all supposed to be brothers in the sport of golf.

One of the best putters I have ever owned. Still have mine and keep threatening to sell but will put up for sale soon due to my Edel purchase. This sucker has wonderful weight to it and while the head is small, it sets up perfectly and VERY soft.

I will try but you can be a little less sarcastic. After all we are all supposed to be brothers in the sport of golf.

I think supo is just really enthusiastic about your putter, and wants it shown its best light. I'm sure no offence was meant.

I think supo is just really enthusiastic about your putter, and wants it shown its best light. I'm sure no offence was meant.

Exactly.

No offense taken since he seems like a really nice guy from his prior posts. Will try to comply with his request tonight. Thanks.

sorry bout that.., didnt mean to come out like that... i was just 'ahhhhhh.. i just wanted to see this in all its glory... "

bec theres a big chance il lget it...

mine.............(pls) !!!

what ya pp ill take this

been eyeingt his off for donkeys .

iloved the old miura m-08 i ahd but this hsape suits me .

ship it in!

Face shot of that Putter you put up is worth a 1000 words.... and a quick sale. :)

Appreciate the interest but I am not interested in trades.

stew,

when you get this, please compare it to the yamada and zen as i've had my eye on this model for a while!

stew, have it sent to me and i'll ship it to you...after i test it for an hour or two! ;)

Edited by chiromikey

resned it to me. i have but my house just got 2 more houses worth of junk in it so id have no idea where to look for stuff at the moment.

Sold. Thanks to all.