definatly the black one..............

where the hell can a caddy bag set of clubs go in the ferrari ???

Edited by supo67

Spider for me..... with a car like that, golf bags can take the back seat as there will be something better seating upfront lol

458 is way more reliable.......my neighbor's vanquish is in the garage on a monthly basis....besides, you have a coupe already !

ferrari in charcoal black or black.

the vanquish has a nice interior but the engine is fickle

if it were me since you have the maserati

get a Bentley Continental GT! cheaper than the ones you listed

Not even a question, 458 Italia.

Maybe if I were 65 i'd go with the Vanquish but i'm a diehard Ferrari guy, through and through.

Neither! I would (and did!) go for the MB SLS. Best car I've EVER owned and way cool with gullwing doors. Car is a rocketship and I can use it just about year round so never going to be a garage queen. I use it as my daily driver and fits two sets of clubs.

This is also Jeremy Clark of Top Gear's favorite car and his own personal car...this is a guy who's got access to every high end exotic out there, so that says something.

On golf equipment we are always happy to see exotic clubs. Why then not go the same route with cars. No Mercedes, Ferrari, Astom Martin or similar "ordinary" cars. Why not go with something like a Koenigsegg or a Pagani? Not that I can afford these. But for those who can...?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Im not sure about the 458 but the Ferrari 430 is pretty robust and can be used as a daily driver !

• 1 year later...

The Italia all the way

Saw that exact Ferrari yesterday at Nobu in Malibu. Definitely the Ferrari!

what i dont get is why do people even buy anything but the cheapest model? If you get an Aston you're getting it for the looks, all the other competition is way ahead quality and performance wise but you get an Aston because it looks like an Aston, and since they all look the same...it is a respectable car but still ( i think the only worse in overhaul development is Porsche, so the red devil it is :tsg_smiley_golfcart: