Planning a trip to Australia , When, where, how, why?

Guys I'm planning a trip to OZ next year with the Mrs. and yes golf will be played, looking for advise.

Thanks Pete

Now that's where you all come in. I asked Stew and he suggested I post this. He mentioned you Craig when I said I wanted to fish. But I wonder about a guy who loves to fish but won't eat it.

hahahahahahahaah.........,

so do i..!

well get ya sorted.

heres a cpl of starters.. in Sydney ,new south wales

the lakes.

NSW.

st. micheals.

the australian. ( bit hard thsi one)

not much better than these

Stew said he might meet up. How about a TSG Aussie golf outing? Darren would you make it? ECA?

when u thinking...prob the nicet time is end march before the daylight savings kicks in adn its JUST cooling down. but hot enough to swim ur heart out.. not sure about the jellyfish season up north. they are bigger than moby d**k.

the "Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenslaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs " can asnwer that one.

There's some serious creatures running about down under.

Hey Pete, not golfing a lot lately, got into Cycling but still at least once a month. I'm in though, probably would have rebuild my JDMs back by then lol.. I haven't played the beautiful courses Stew Mentioned. More of a west of Sydney tracks like Camden lakeside, riverside oaks.

Give us a yell closer to the time :)

-E

Stew said he might meet up. How about a TSG Aussie golf outing? Darren would you make it? ECA?

Sure! With enough notice I can definitely make it. Sounds like a blast.

Next year I'll be coming to the USA a lot, so if golf can be weaved in there it always makes things better. All work and no golf makes you know what!!!

Sure! With enough notice I can definitely make it. Sounds like a blast.

Next year I'll be coming to the USA a lot, so if golf can be weaved in there it always makes things better. All work and no golf makes you know what!!!

Darren I'm looking forward to playing a game with you.

Pete (and any other TSG-ers!) - happy to host you at the home course in Brisbane (Indooroopilly GC - "Indooroopilly is a corruption of either the local Aboriginal word nyindurupilli, meaning 'gully of the leeches' or yindurupilly meaning 'gully of running water'"........OK so the course is built on the river, so there's a bit of water to negotiate!! Thankfully haven't seen too many leeches).

36 holes of fun!

http://www.indooroopillygolf.com.au/welcome/index.mhtml

So when you coming to OZ?

yep......,

i stacked i the dates , its the 4th NOT 6th.. thurs 4th

im in melb for a wedding from that thurs night gotta fly out of sydney thur arvo late ish...

im fyling straingth into sydney thurs morn.. .. playing on thurs morn. then to melb til sunday, then back to sydney sun arvo. mnight try and play NSW on monday then fly back at to tokyo

im getting tired thinking about it to be honest.

too damn old for all thsi flying malarky.....

Edited by supo67