JDM Golf Bags

Petethepilot

Hi All,

For sale – 2012 OnOff Caddy travel bag – 8” 1 - OnOff Like new - bag in very high quality JDM bags, no rips or tears, includes rain cover. Black –This was nearly $360 new. Sell $165 plus postage

IMG_1022.jpg

2 – 2012 PRGR Pro Tour Caddy Bag Black – Like new, no rips or tears, includes rain cover. SOLD!

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

thanks, Pete

Edited by Petethepilot

Sorry, hitch with posting photo's.

Will fix soon!

Hey Pete: on the on/off bag, what's the weight of the bag? My club is mainly caddies carrying bags and many of the JDM bags that claim to be "caddie bags" are anything but! Thanks

Hi All,

For sale – 2012 OnOff Caddy travel bag – 8” 1 - OnOff Like new - bag in very high quality JDM bags, no rips or tears, includes rain cover. Black –This was nearly $360 new. Sell $165 plus postage

IMG_1022.jpg

2 – 2012 PRGR Pro Tour Caddy Bag Black – Like new, no rips or tears, includes rain cover. $165 plus postage [http://www.tourspecg...die-Bag-PRCB121

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

thanks, Pete

Hi Pete.

Being as though you have the PRGR Pro Tour Caddy bag, I take it that the bag in the link is the slightly smaller version?

Thanks,

Ian.

Thanks Ian, I'll check it out and make sure I have the model correct!

pete

PRGR SOLD

great deals! wish I hadn't gone hcoverless -- chamber ( a whole new way of life btw ) ... seriously suprised to see the on//off still here...someboddy pleases buy it b//c I will sooner or later and it's the last thing I need!

im just waiting to hear back from Pete......i want the onoff !

Also waiting to hear on my earlier question on weight of bag!

All sold! Thank you for your interest!

sorry I took so long to reply. I have been away flying so my computer access has been patchy. Lots of PM interest so sorry if I couldn't answer/assist everyone!

thanks,

PTP