wmclarenf1

This is a one time, low heat, very good condition PULLED Quadra Fire Express FW 55 shaft in SR flex. Plays to 43 inches finished length in the PRGR Egg Spoon 15*. Very lightly used as I only play my 3W off the TEE and never off the deck so at most 3 times a round and sometimes never.

Selling Price : $315 shipped and paypaled.

Shipped anywhere with tracking. Lots of good feeback on wrx as well and have recently purchased from TAE here as well.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by wmclarenf1

Odd is how you manage to get a #8 LE Miura Tourney in the mix there lol??

Not a demo. None of them are to my knowledge. I actually left the original satin 8I on a course so I got one in Black just for the heck.

Oh.. forgot to mention... I was told by the seller that the heads (not the 8I black) are tour issue. No way for me to confirm and I did not by them for that but that is what he said. Came with DG X100 shaft originally.

Nice to see how well the black finish hold up..... got a whole set LE black yet to be use as they're too pretty to touch the dirt lol

Nice combo set here........ and even greater price

Nice to see how well the black finish hold up..... got a whole set LE black yet to be use as they're too pretty to touch the dirt lol Nice combo set here........ and even greater price

Thanks. Yup. The price is good. Making me re-think :-) ... but this is just a hobby so I'm not in it to make a buck. Got it at a fair price, passing it on at an even fair-er price.

Left it as in left by the green side after a bump and run. Forgot about it, came back after a hole, gone. Back guys said they didn;t see it. Course lost and found said nothing found so... lost. cest la vie.

oh and we were just talking about it. little dwarves are getting michievous again!

at least you have a 8LE

You guys are big hitters man! :-)

Seems like there will be a 3 way race next time one comes up!

Left it as in left by the green side after a bump and run. Forgot about it, came back after a hole, gone. Back guys said they didn;t see it. Course lost and found said nothing found so... lost. cest la vie.

"they didn't see it..." same thing happened to my mate a few weeks back. Except he went back the see the guy behind us after having looked all over, asked him to remove the sleeves off his clubs, he refused. Told him he'd give him 500 euros if he removed the sleeves, and if he didn't have the club, he'd keep the 500. The guy refused. So my friend called the club house, asked the person on the phone to send someone...he then told the guy someone was coming. The bastrd took off a sleeve, gave him the club and left! The funniest part is the person in the phone told him they can't look in the man's bag. Nice bluff.

"they didn't see it..." same thing happened to my mate a few weeks back. Except he went back the see the guy behind us after having looked all over, asked him to remove the sleeves off his clubs, he refused. Told him he'd give him 500 euros if he removed the sleeves, and if he didn't have the club, he'd keep the 500. The guy refused. So my friend called the club house, asked the person on the phone to send someone...he then told the guy someone was coming. The bastrd took off a sleeve, gave him the club and left! The funniest part is the person in the phone told him they can't look in the man's bag. Nice bluff.

are u kidding????

what the .., why would anyone do this???

they shud immediatly been reported hung drawn and quartered. on the front lawn and left for the crows.

how do u got home knowing uve done that ?

what if he has kids?

garbage utter garbage.

like the mo fo that stole my rangey in hawai last yr ...

"errrrrrrrrrrrrr i didnt see anyone take no stereo..... judge "

ah that pssses me offf.

over here they cut yr head off unti 50 yrs ago for stealing.

NOONE steal.

except

GEIJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN....!

Wow!!!!! Someone actually done that! Why?? Just can't believe that happen( stealing clubs ) on golf course!

are u kidding????

they shud immediatly been reported hung drawn and quartered. on the front lawn and left for the crows.

what if he has kids?

garbage utter garbage.

ah that pssses me offf.

NOONE steal.

except

Fckn geijins!

are u kidding????

what if he has kids?

garbage utter garbage.

ah that pssses me offf.

NOONE steal.

except

I lost my Leupold rangefinder in the buggy once. Caddies said they didn;t see one, Lost and Found said nothing turned up.... sigh... anyways got another one. Cest la vie... my bad for leaving it behind to begin with.

What's geijin?

I lost my Leupold rangefinder in the buggy once. Caddies said they didn;t see one, Lost and Found said nothing turned up.... sigh... anyways got another one. Cest la vie... my bad for leaving it behind to begin with.

What's geijin?

its a bit like gwai lo