Chris on House Hunter show

Very nice Chris on the House Hunters show...love that show. I once did a reality TV show in Canada called Party Mamas. It was a bit of a nightmare but fun for the family.

Sorry xxio I can't find a link to the episode.

Yes that was us on the show. As swisstrader mentioned it was a lot of hard work. 5 days of shooting 8 hours a day for 30 hours of footage to air just 22 min of episode and less than 7 minutes of us.

Happy with the experience overall but damn the camera made me look fat & they spun it totally different than I would have thought through the questions that they asked and what was weirder was they lowered the purchase price of the home by 130k than I actually paid... :tsg_smiley_crazy:

awww shucks, i would have liked to see that episode ! 7 minutes is quite a bit of airtime but i guess it doesnt seem like much after 30 hours of taping ! :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Sorry xxio I can't find a link to the episode.

Yes that was us on the show. As swisstrader mentioned it was a lot of hard work. 5 days of shooting 8 hours a day for 30 hours of footage to air just 22 min of episode and less than 7 minutes of us.

Happy with the experience overall but damn the camera made me look fat & they spun it totally different than I would have thought through the questions that they asked and what was weirder was they lowered the purchase price of the home by 130k than I actually paid... :tsg_smiley_crazy:

In my case it was a kick but would never do it again. Reality TV is about as fake as it comes, with the director pushing us to say and do goofy things. Made us look a bit weird as a family and paid us next to nothing for the experience.

In my case it was a kick but would never do it again. Reality TV is about as fake as it comes, with the director pushing us to say and do goofy things. Made us look a bit weird as a family and paid us next to nothing for the experience.

I hear ya! Same thing here! No money, worked our tails off, and 95% of what I said was humble but they only aired the 5% that made me look like a douche...lol

• 2 years later...

i recorded it not knowing who was on and when they said after market japanese golf clubs in vegas i kinda knew who it was. i jumped up and down and told my wife i know who this is. was kinda fun. thanks Chris.

that's a really nice view and the pool is amazing. a reef tank is a lot of work but it looks great against that wall.

love the dogs and cat. they seem pampered ;)

How embarrassing!

not what I expected, 45 hours of shooting for 7 min of talking they pretty much spun it exactly how I didn't want it to be, show is rigged we closed on the home 2 weeks before we started shooting the episode and the price wasn't even right... :(

Jackie said on the video she bought it fot 740k

House Hunters have to make the show interesting. Too bad you didn't get to show off all the clubs and throw in Tourspecgolf somehwere!!

Either way it was a good show. Nothing to be embarassed about. You definitely deserve a home which reflects your success. You've done awesome!