*** SOLD *** - Yamaha 2012 V Forged TOURMODEL 4-PW Modus3 Stiff

antz

OK the clearing of the spare room must continue. I absolutely love these irons and it took me a while to decide if I should sell them.

They are the best "players" "semi-cavity" iron there is. Full stop. The NS Pro Modus3 are the best steel shafts out there right now IMHO

Condition is pretty much "mint" as you can see from the photos. I purchased these from TSG earlier this year as a custom order with the NS Pro Modus3 120 Tour shafts in Stiff flex.

5 iron length is 38", lofts are standard and lie angles are 2*up. Of course these can easily be adjusted to any spec as they are soft as butter.

Set is 4 iron through PW - 7 irons in total.

Anyone who has hit these irons can attest to the fact that the feel is soft and buttery. Anyone who has hit these heads with the Modus3 shaft will tell you that the feel is unbelievable.

I had a long hard think before letting these go as they contributed to getting my handicap from 12 to 7 since the beginning of the year.

Every time I have a hit with them I change my mind and want to keep them :)

Get them now before I change my mind again!

SOLD

Edited by antz

Hmmm... must be asking too much. I am sure I saw a set of only 5-PW sell for more than this recently.

Last chance otherwise I guess I will keep these babies

Reasonable, sensible offers considered. Anyone want these?

I don't reckon you are asking too much Antz! Either times are tough or a large number of us are getting counselling for our addiction!

Just be patient. They are on the money price wise IMHO.

pete

• 1 month later...

Damn tempted. Trade for Miura CB 501 with Monaco Stiff?

Sorry no trades, cash is king :)

You can have them for 3 easy monthly payments of $417 ... (no free set of steak knives included)

Sorry no trades, cash is king :)

You can have them for 3 easy monthly payments of $417 ... (no free set of steak knives included)

Can I have that offer too?? don't mind have another set of 2012 Yamaha tour iron!!

Would take these but have my heart set on 302s. Great shaft too