New Lexus IS - LF-CC Concept Debut in Paris

I think the new Lexus ES, GS, & LS are short term designs and this is the future of Lexus. This concept will debut at the upcoming Paris Show Shortly.

I love it, what are your thoughts?

Lexus-LFCC-Concept-front-three-quarter-hi-res.jpg

Lexus-LFCC-Concept-rear-three-quarter-hi-res.jpg

Lexus-LFCC-Concept-side-view-hi-res.jpg

Lexus-LFCC-Concept-grille-closeup-hi-res.jpg

Me too

Think it looks absolutely stunning

Can't wait to see the inside

Love the front end

• 2 months later...

Sexy. Id like to see the real thing before I make a final decision though. Im just glad to see Lexus trying new, bolder styles. For a while there they were pretty bland.

• 1 year later...

So the version that is coming out is to be named the RC-F. It stacks nicely against the M4/M3 except in price where this bad boy will cost about 40% more. The M4/M3 is starting at 65k The RC-F is expected to cost just north of 100k. Why would Lexus do that? I like their reasoning actually. It's about materials & technology. The RC-F will have a body that is made mostly of Carbon, like only the very top exotic cars are made. It also packs an 8 speed trans & torque vectoring for the turns amongst other things that nor BMW or Merc will offer simply because it just doesn't make sense for the market.

There is a 40k version of the RC that is coming out that is not in beast mode like this one here. The interior is nothing fancy just done very well, It's inside is pretty small too matching the IS in size. People are wondering how lexus expects to sell these. The power will be one up'd by the coming C63 no doubt. This lexus has modest numbers especially for it's price. 5.0-liter 32-valve V8 engine with more than 450 horsepower and more than 383 lb.-ft. torque so the big question is how much will it weigh if they are spending bank on a carbon body. That could be the game changer. This is the first car by Lexus that has had many of the LFA technology trickle down into it. The LFA is another car where experience and technology trumped all else. Lexus started with the RC-F and created the standard RC where as usually makers start with the more tame car and enhance it like the 4 series and C class. Totally in reverse, I expect this to be a Mini LFA and it better be for this price.

2015-Lexus-RC-F-001.jpg

2015-Lexus-RC-F-004.jpg

2015-Lexus-RC-F-025.jpg

2015-Lexus-RC-F-024.jpg

2015-Lexus-RC-F-009.jpg

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NmM89jonJnE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>