Aerotech shafts?

Miuramaniac

course they do. so u still think the aerotechs are just a tad stiffer?

just a bit...but not enough to say that soft stepping is a must.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the i95 is a great shaft, I also have the Monocos stiff soft stepped, both in very nice forged heads. similar in flex but Monocos a little heavier and slightly higher trajectory w the i95. both are delicious but I find the Aerotech a touch softer and longer. monoco is a great shaft as well. I find myself talking the aerotechs out a little more, ESP when I'm not real confident.

both shafts are head and shoulders above anything else I've tried but ffor me and my slowish SS ((100 w driver)) the aerotechs get a slight nod on day to day use.

the i95 is a great shaft, I also have the Monocos stiff soft stepped, both in very nice forged heads. similar in flex but Monocos a little heavier and slightly higher trajectory w the i95. both are delicious but I find the Aerotech a touch softer and longer. monoco is a great shaft as well. I find myself talking the aerotechs out a little more, ESP when I'm not real confident.

both shafts are head and shoulders above anything else I've tried but ffor me and my slowish SS ((100 w driver)) the aerotechs get a slight nod on day to day use.

my next set of heads will be mated with i95s.

in fact i heard that someone generous is sending me a 3i shaft

to muck around with my mizuno mx23 #3i:)

• 2 weeks later...

I use the Aerotechs in my 502's and many years before that in a set of Mizuno MP 52's. Surprised more people have not discovered them sooner espec at this price point.

• 4 weeks later...

i put an aerotech i95 into a mizuno mx23 3iron and its the most monstrous

long iron i have ever hit of the tee. this is the best combo ever! i hit one in the

screws 240! could never pull that off with any hybrid.

i think the long irons and aerotechs are pure bliss. i reshafted my 701 #4 iron

with one as well.

for next year i will get a real driving iron and stick in an aerotech. af901 19* or srixon 18*

would be fairway finding lasers with the shafts! you guys must try it

Already 3 sets of my irons are with Aerotech now and still looking for more as I got another 4 set of irons I wanna shaft em up as well......... great feeling shaft and even greater for the joints

C - I got a Srixon driving iron if you're interested??

Already 3 sets of my irons are with Aerotech now and still looking for more as I got another 4 set of irons I wanna shaft em up as well......... great feeling shaft and even greater for the joints

C - I got a Srixon driving iron if you're interested??

ED, i thank you for the aerotech nirvana!

im yet to shaft my set with aerotechs as im enjoying my monacos.

funny you ask about the srixon, i had the zut in #2 and #3 and sold them.

now i want them back Lol

might just end up with the epon 901. prefer the hot face

well my aerotechs 125s are coming soon..........head choice.. obv got a fair few to test these on.

what kind of play are these best for ,, shud u build them for oz wind?

or high soft landing spinning japan lushness....?

head choice..,

yamaha tour BLADES.

epon personals

tourtsage 701

kamui kp-o1

any idea fellas?

well my aerotechs 125s are coming soon..........head choice.. obv got a fair few to test these on.

what kind of play are these best for ,, shud u build them for oz wind?

or high soft landing spinning japan lushness....?

head choice..,

yamaha tour BLADES.

epon personals

tourtsage 701

kamui kp-o1

any idea fellas?

Hmmmm choices...choices...choices !! I would build for Japan since you're there now and can test em out almost immediatelly and if you like em, you can most probably build another set for Aussie.

Ed,C - do you think that i110 is still ok for lower swing speed like mine 95-98Mph?

Don't see why not?? But I personally prefer i95. Even Matt Kuchar plays i95 lol Brandt Snedeker who won the recent fedex cup was initially playing the i110 but recently also change to i95

Don't see why not?? But I personally prefer i95. Even Matt Kuchar plays i95 lol Brandt Snedeker who won the recent fedex cup was initially playing the i110 but recently also change to i95

I see..that's what happen when you've found a great shaft you want to thinker a bit more lol.

Ed,C - do you think that i110 is still ok for lower swing speed like mine 95-98Mph?

I'm 110 and am fine with the i95

Snedeker is 115 and used i95x

Stew I think they will suit many if not all heads. The veil will be lifted

Youl like these

These are higher launch with higher spin than steel IMHO but he'll

If kuchar and sneeds can playnwith these , in high wind link course style

Like in British open u can too!

they are high launch mate. Cant hit them in the wind at least im not skilled enough to keep the flight down.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

well running out of time here to play . im thinking of oz as ive got 17 days golf down there.

if they are high then the blades might be perfect. a the personals and mons are just such a perfect match for me.

then ive got he dilema of the 701s, they might get the diamana thumps

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

well running out of time here to play . im thinking of oz as ive got 17 days golf down there.

if they are high then the blades might be perfect. a the personals and mons are just such a perfect match for me.

then ive got he dilema of the 701s, they might get the diamana thumps

dont touch your monaco personals just yet.

BUT if you have a set of Srixon pro 100s, i think

those heads will be perfect to test the aerotechs in.

Good suggestion. I'm gaming the Srixon Pro100 with Player series and it feels like they were made for each other.

they are high launch mate. Cant hit them in the wind at least im not skilled enough to keep the flight down.

About time you sell yours Vinc..... bring em back home and I will take em off your hands