PRICE CUT - NS Proto 2f15

EPONfreak

Shafts - brand new Nippon Prototype 2f15 S-flex, 38" 5-iron, 1/2" increments. very rare and coveted the 3 iron shaft is a Modus3 shaft

Grips - Gripmaster tour swinger leather grips

I paid $550 for the shafts new, the gripmasters cost me $21ea ($168) and there's $100 labour in the cutting, fitting etc.

I'll sell the shafts Call it $700 $650 Shipped

Please PM to communicate.

post-6226-0-03447000-1348795769.jpg

post-6226-0-75714700-1348795815.jpg

Edited by EPONfreak

oh good lord..........

these might just be THE best iron set to ever to appear or BST, along with spoons copper ones.

the shafts on these for people who dont know them,, and i know them INTIMATLY.. asi paly 2 sets of these in X..,

are magnificent to play. strong flight with a high launch but with a defintie arc ..NOT drop out fallout of the sky like modus 3.

they are the protos for the 1150 ns shafts

these are magnificent... imagine a slightly harder ns 1150, and this is what u have.

jee this must have been a tough decision..,

Very nice!!

Funny, I just finished building a set of AF301 w/ NS Proto ORA also with Gripmaster grips!!

Really looking forward to playing with them tomorrow for the first time. Good luck with your sale!

So the price is $1600 with shaft?

I like the low ballers touch at the bottom of your post mate!

Some people offer half or haggle 2 minutes after the ad has been posted!

Shocked to still see these hangin around. Should have sold within 2 hrs!!

Actually, for the buyer of these irons, can add to their purchase the ZUTi I have advertised for only an additional $200 and also the 151 for an additional $650, I also have a brand new Odyssey #9HT that I've putted 15 balls with that's all, add this to your order for and additional $450. that's like a perfect premium JDM set in 1 well bought swoop!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Andrew. I'm super stoked to get these in my hands.

Can't wait!

if you got these then you are in for some surprise! these are a fantastic combo!

surprised they dint sell minutes after being posted!

Where are all these guys who say they're looking for great gear at a great price?

Reminds me of the guy who was looking for a JDM driver for under $200...I thought no freaking way and two days later one shows up. Wondering if it ever got sold.

Where are all these guys who say they're looking for great gear at a great price?

Reminds me of the guy who was looking for a JDM driver for under $200...I thought no freaking way and two days later one shows up. Wondering if it ever got sold.

These shafts are really something, I would not be parting with them.....ever......if they were X flex

• 2 weeks later...