Tour Spec Golf Links *NoW OpeN*

TourSpecGolfer

I just opened up the Tour Spec Golf Links module, If you look in the top left area of the home page you will see the link "Tour Spec Golf Links" in the menu area. These links are here to help you on your quest for the ultimate set of clubs if there is such a thing :? I will be adding new links every week so please keep an eye or two open 8O .

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/modules.php?na...viewlink&cid=23

Very nice. Classy and professional.

That "no competition" rule never really worked for me. You got to be pretty brainwashed to buy that cr@p.

Just imagine, i'd go to a real, a brick and mortar golf store here in Toronto like Golf Town and tell the manager this xyz golf club costs $20 less at Nevada Bob's or DiMarco Golf or any other competitor in town for that matter. Do you really think, he's gonna jump over the counter, push me to the floor and put his hand over my mouth just to shut me up???

No, sire. Quite the opposite, he'll probably pick up the phone, call that competitor of his and check up on my claim. If verified he will then match the price and offer me an additional 5% off.

That's how business works.

haribo

Thats a great thing to do. At least you have the balls to put up other forums on there. What about www.greatgolfdomain.com and the GolfDigest forum?

Go ahead and submit the links, I will verify & add the picture for the site. Like I said there are many more to post.

Thanks,

Chris

Here's another one.

www.golfpositive.com

The guy who runs this site is an email friend of mine. His name is Harry Wallace and he's a very renown golf psychologist in Ireland at the European Cobra Golf Academy at St. Margareth's G&GC in Dublin. he works with quite a few European Tour Players.

He talks about the mental side of the game and it's free to join.

Actually, Patrick might even heard/know of him.

haribo

Just submit the links yourself and i will ad the pics please.

I wont put up garage sites if ya know what i mean.

• 2 weeks later...