Yamaha 2013 Tour Model and Inpres Lineup Info - Important

gocchin

As we all know, every year towards the end of the year, Yamaha releases their new models for the coming year.

Every year, the tour model irons are sold out in no time, last year the 2012 model sold out BEFORE launch.

This years new models begin shipping end of November.

We don't even know what they look like yet or even what the specs are but I was told by our Yamaha rep that both the Tour Model driver and the Tour Model irons MUST be PRE ORDERED to even stand a chance of getting them.

So the following is all the info I have for now, I have already asked Yamaha for specs and pics and those should follow soon but this is a heads up for the many who want to order these clubs that Yamaha officially begins taking pre orders from us next week.

To repeat again, if you want these clubs you had better pre order.

Yamaha 2013 V203 Limited Tour Driver

9* and 10*

Tour AD GT6 Stiff

MSRP 1240.00

TSG Price 1059.00

All other Tour AD shafts except 9003z same price.

The Tour AD GT is a new model, I have no info... yet.

Yamaha 2013 Limited V Forged Tour Model Iron 5-PW

DG S200 S400 X100 950GH 850GH 1050GH 1150GH Modus3

MSRP 1599.00

TSG Price 1449.00

3 and 4 iron available at an extra 245.00 each.

Tour AD Graphite iron shafts in 75 85 95 are also available and 5-PW is 1860.00 or 305.00 per iron (MSRP is 2080.00)

If you want to order please email me at [email protected], you can also wait for me to put more info up which I will in this thread in the week.

EDIT MONDAY OCT 15:

GUYS BIG NEWS...

This may affect a lot of purchasing decisions.

The new V Forged Tour Model is a MUSCLE BACK... yes it is a blade.

The driver looks simply amazing. Best driver yet.

I only got a glimpse of what they look like but I am not allowed to share the imagery for now as I am under NDA.

To give an update, some of you may know this but many may not, the Tour Model is specifically designed for Yamaha's top pro, Hiroyuki Fujita. He is a superb iron player and his spin control and workability are top notch. He has always played the smaller cavity back but this time around wanted a blade without loosing the ease of use of his current model CB.

So what Yamaha did is create a smaller more compact blade BUT kept the MOI the same as the current CB which is quite a feat. Yamaha touts that a blade does not have to be difficult to play but needs to provide maximum workability and control. Hit draws, fades, high shots, low shots, the new Tour Model can do all this all in a smaller package but somehow with a sweet spot the same size as the CB!

However to describe the blade the CG is actually mid to lower for an easy launch and there is nice leading edge and trailing edge relief. Face is milled and the scorelines feature a 3mm pitch.

Official announcement Nov 12th!

vseries.jpg

tour.jpg

vwedge.jpg

Remix adjustable driver video:

http://youtu.be/VSIOhBrJxLk

Inpres V models video:

http://youtu.be/i3M5kY7hEe8

xscx3jqo.jpg

6ge10l4m.jpg

dxtcu5ms.jpg

mrf2yrsm.jpg

wkttalzo.jpg

318435ht.jpg

d35y9xeo.jpg

More adjustable remix pics:

remix.jpg

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow... I guess it's getting to that time of year again!

Hmmm does this mean we will see a float of Yammies drivers on BST for cheap soon?? :tsg_smiley_drool:

T,

You know the first set is mine!

If only........

Bogey if.someone.gets thieroirder.in b4 u do its irrelevant anyway bec. .........

U get the firdt set.its that.simple

The man that introd all of us to fhis brand is.first

I cant wait.to see how they improved tbe unimprovable

But im.sure they did somehow

So are we getting in line for the preorders? Normally I am a muscle back blade guy, but need to see what the hype is about... I want in on the Tour irons and driver... Even get to go HE graphite...

I have the Yamaha v202 driver and the V forged irons from 2012 and wonder how much better can Yamaha improve on their design, The 2012 Yamaha are great clubs and if its anything like this, I am in trouble!! The club ho in me got the best of me and I did email T about the Tour irons!!

Edited by vanla01

Yamaha accounts in Japan get 1 set of irons only of the Tour Models.

TSG usually gets 5-10 sets.

I just ordered mine.

3-PW w/ Modus3 & the driver with GT-6 Stiff, although I don't even know what that shaft is.

I missed it last time and I won't let that happen again!

We want pictures! We want pictures! Go Tario! Go!

I'll be getting one of each. Can't pass these up. LOVE the V202 Tour driver and 2012 Tour irons. Miura-san is gonna be jealous.

Yamaha accounts in Japan get 1 set of irons only of the Tour Models.

TSG usually gets 5-10 sets.

I just ordered mine.

3-PW w/ Modus3 & the driver with GT-6 Stiff, although I don't even know what that shaft is.

I missed it last time and I won't let that happen again!

I want in... Please let me in the club... How do I order...

I don't know how much they can improve on the already amazing current line up, but I'm always impressed by the newer models. Excited to see what Yamaha comes out with and to try them out. Time to start looking for new gamers. :)

Yammy hasn't disappointed yet.

ive now had every yamaha "tour "iron set and driver from 2008 and even the 2006/07 wich werent a tour set but they were closer to a "tour " set than everyting else.

every one of them are a super set of irons adn driver.

and they all change enough each year to make them a differnt kind of club (irons)

the drivers are a veritable evoluition of the same idea.what this yrs is going to be i cant imagine.

i gamed 2 yamaha tours drivers on sat and.................... well.................... they are just perfect clubs

the sound and click at impact cant be beaten.

cant wait for the 13 driver...

GUYS BIG NEWS...

This may affect a lot of purchasing decisions.

The new V Forged Tour Model is a MUSCLE BACK... yes it is a blade.

The driver looks simply amazing. Best driver yet.

I only got a glimpse of what they look like but I am not allowed to share the imagery for now as I am under NDA.

Hahahha..... yeah I for one am excited that they finally come out with a blade... seem I might finally hop onto the Yamaha bandwagon... maybe something like the SX-25.... yummy

Can't wait !!