Miura Baby Blades

iluvcookies

1957 LE Baby Blades or Tournament Blades??

Sorry cant help. If you are looking for a brand new LE Tournament Blade black I might be able to help.

Well I have Miura 1957 Baby blades which I'm currently gaming (and no intention to sell at this moment) but at the same time got a set of brand new Miura LE Black Tournament Blades which I could release to you if you are interested. I have seven different sets of blades which I think it's time to reduce my irons inventory lol.

Let me know?

Cheers Ed

Well I have Miura 1957 Baby blades which I'm currently gaming (and no intention to sell at this moment) but at the same time got a set of brand new Miura LE Black Tournament Blades which I could release to you if you are interested. I have seven different sets of blades which I think it's time to reduce my irons inventory lol.

Let me know?

Cheers Ed

First of all thanks for the offer Ed. I would love to own as many golf set as you do .. seriously you got some nice irons there. Currently just looking for the baby blade or the miuraism sb01 but doubt there's any used one up for grabs.